Chapter 12

{Annabeth POV}

Stupid Seaweed Brain. 

"Annabeth? Hellooooo." 

"Hello? Can you hear me?" 

"Yeah. I did it. Though I'm not very proud..."

"You did good, Solace. If she's hurt, the spell might break on Percy."

"Yeah, but deadly poison?"

"We can't take any risks."  

"Are you sure you're a child of Athena? Would your mom approve of this?" 

"Watch it, Solace." 

"Alright, alright. Just wondering." He hung up on the portable communication lacrima. 

"If you actually put a spell on Seaweed Brain...I swear..."

{Natsu POV}

We didn't know what to say. 

"Deadly...poison?" Gramps asked. I pushed back Porlyusica, and walked into the infirmary, worried for Lucy. She is not dying on me. 

I sat next to her bed. Her body was covered with the blanket, but her hands and body were clean from blood. 

"She stopped coughing after a few minutes. She'll be fine." Porlyusica said. 

"Thank god." Gramps said. Everyone entered the infirmary. 

"Her lips are in their normal color." Erza said, sitting on the opposite side. Wendy was crying from worry. 

"She'll be fine, you're being a child!" Carla said, but I could tell she was worried too. 

"Is her skin back in normal temperature?" Gray asked. I touched her arm, and she was warm. Her skin was smooth. 

"Yeah. It's back." I said, relief washing over me. 

"Where did you find the dart?" Gramps asked. 

"On her back, near her shoulder blade. She's lucky she didn't get shot on her spine." Porlyusica said. 

"Who could have hurt her?" Happy asked, sitting next to her face. 

"Lucy!" We turned to the door, and saw Percy. 

"Thought I should tell him." Mira-Chan said. He ran over to her side. 

"What happened? Why is she like this?" He asked, looking at everyone. We slowly explained to him what happened. 

"I have a sneaking suspicion of someone...or rather some people..." Gramps said. "But let's not jump into conclusions." 

"Who do you think it is, Master?" Erza asked. 

"Hm...I'm sorry if I'm offending your friends, Percy, but I have a feeling it's that demigod group." 

Percy's face went pale. "No...they would never hurt someone like this. Ever. Even when we battle, we only kill monsters. Nothing to no one else. They wouldn't...they wouldn't poison somebody..."

"How can we believe you?" Erza asked, standing up. "Your demigod group even punched Lucy and slapped you. A friend. A comrade. Why would they not poison her?" 

"We're not evil!" Percy argued back. "You're getting the wrong idea." 

"The dart." I said. They looked at me. "If it really wasn't your group, then identify the dart."

"Dart?" Porlyusica snapped. 

"You're right, Natsu." She brought out the dart, and showed it to Percy.