Chapter 5

{Lucy POV}

I woke up, light shining on my face. 

Damn...does the sun have to be so bright?

I rolled over on my bed and saw Natsu, curled up in a ball on the floor. 

"Oh my gosh!" I yelled quietly, a little surprised at his sudden appearance. His eyes were red and puffy, like he was...crying?

He looked uncomfortable. His body was tense, and he shivered. 

"Oh my god...Natsu." He looked terrible. 

I got out of bed and sat next to him. I put a pillow under his head and a blanket over him. 

"Lucy...?" He opened one eye. I closed it with my hand. 

"Sleep. You idiot, you look so tired." He smiled sadly. 

"Do I?" He asked. He wasn't acting like the normal, loud, energetic Natsu I knew. I put my hand on his forehead. He didn't have a fever. 

"What's wrong, Natsu?" I asked. He was snoring. I smiled. 

"At least he sleeps well." I said, and got up. Taking a shower didn't take me long. I dressed into some clothes, and exited the bathroom. 

With the help of Loke, I got Natsu into my bed. 

"Thanks, Loke." 

"Anytime, Lucy." He left, leaving a rose. I sighed, and put it in a vase. 

Then, I wrote a note for Natsu so that he could see it when he woke up:

Hey Natsu! 

You didn't seem to be doing well, so I let you sleep on my bed. When you wake up, contact me through the lacrima on my desk. Call Fairy Tail, and we can talk if something's bothering you, okay? If you need me, call me, or come to the guild. I'll make you that delicious soup you always like eating. If you're sick, I'll go or send Gray and Wendy to you. Hope you feel better!

-Lucy

I set the paper on the table in my living room, and left to the guild. 

{Natsu POV}

When I woke up, it was afternoon. 

"Crap!" Then I realized I wasn't on the floor. Where am I?

I looked around, and realized I was on Lucy's bed. I exited her room and into the living room. 

"How did I..." I looked around and saw a piece of paper on the desk. I hurried over and grabbed the paper. 

"Hey Natsu..." I read the paper. 

"Aw, how nice." I commented after struggling to read the paper. 

I jumped out the window, and walked to the guild. When I opened the door, I saw Lucy almost immediately. 

"Natsu! You're ok!" She walked up to me and grabbed my hand, pulling me to a table with the group. 

"Pyro! Heard you were sick." Gray said. I rolled my eyes. 

"Like you'd care." I snapped back, sitting down. 

"Natsu-San, are you feeling better?" Wendy asked. I nodded. 

"That's a relief." Erza said. I sighed and put my head down. 

"You ok?" Lucy asked. 

"Yeah, just thinking about random stuff."