Chapter 3

One week later

It's been a whole fucking week, I barely saw London and Eva and what's makes it so fucking great...........not, is that my Mom hasn't talked to me this whole time.

She definitely deserves mother of the year award.

They literally begged me to stay and they are never here and my Mom clearly doesn't want to fix our relationship and I was actually almost willing to try. Almost but in my defense almost is very good when it comes to me.

I've been following them and they always go to Mom, they look like one big happy family and I don't think I can fit into that. I don't think I want to fit in to that.

I've even helped them in a couple of missions already but I always wore a hood so they don't know it's me. They could have been dead by now if it weren't for me and this is the thanks I get.

Well they don't actually know it's you

Fuck off Judy.

And the hardest part about all this is the fact that I haven't killed anyone in a week, it's like I crave to at this point.

Crazy? Yeah I know.

Its what I've been trained to do, it's what I do best and I won't lie, I love it......

After taking a long relaxing shower, brushing my teeth and thinking of different ways to kill them all I go into my walk in closet to look for something to wear.

Hours and hours of looking through clothes I finally found the perfect outfit.......

Who am I kidding I just went in and out just as fast, why in the world would I waste time picking what to wear.

I decided on wearing fish net tights with black skinny jeans ripped on the knees, a dark grey crop top and combat boots.

I go downstairs to see London and Eva in the kitchen most probably about to ditch me again.

I walk past them and look for something to eat.

"Umm Logan?"

"What?" I mumble back, if only I could kill them but I can't......well not yet.

"We were going to hang out where Mom works today, wanna come?" they say it as if they don't go there every day.

"Sure why not," I say simply, I just want to see my Mom again like actually talk to her not the peeking through the window kinda thing.

"Love your outfit by the way," London says whilst Eva nods in agreement.

"At least I won't be the only one who has good fashion sense in this house," Eva says

"Hey!, come on I have fashion sense," London says looking offended.

"Yah we all have fashion sense but I said good. Do you have good fashion sense?" Eva retorts and instead of letting her answer she does for her,"no, no you do not"

"London does look nice," I say as I see she's wearing black skinny jeans, an oversized black hoodie with a grey oversized tee on top and combat boots.

"That's because I chose her outfit for her,"

I shrug as I go back to eating my cereal.

After I was done eating we make our way to Eva's car, a Lamborghini Urus.......how cute.

Our drive to my Mom's work place is complete silence unless you count London humming to songs that pop up from the radio.

We finally get there and they decide to go hang out at the cafeteria. It's not exactly how I pictured it though, this whole place I mean. I know they're agents who go around the world saving people's lives and all that shit but I never thought they would hire so many teens or rather young adults. I knew Eva and London before all this and that they were one of the top if not the top young agents.