Chapter 11

Eva's P.O.V

My life is surely shit.

If not Asher it's definitely Logan like can someone just give me a break.

Ever since that kiss I'll be honest, I kinda avoided Asher at all costs.

I just felt......scared?

But when I approached him so that we can talk about us he was hooking up with another girl.

Common fuckboy move.

I cried that day and you can obviously see how him and I in that van yesterday went.

It was so fucking awkward and when he tried making small talk I just kept quiet not knowing what to say.

I feel weak, not needed and with Asher I just feel not.....wanted.

He didn't even stand up for me to Logan, and that hurt for some fucking reason.

It's not my fault.

It's just that clothes have been my voice, if I can't stand up for myself the way I dress will do it for me, it doesn't make sense but to me it does at least it did.

Wow even to me that sounds pathetic.

I now want to learn how to fight but who do I ask.

Asher is not even an option.

Blake will definitely say no.

London and Brian are still recovering.

And Logan fucking hates my guts, so basically I'm stuck feeling helpless.

A single tear falls down my cheek then followed by another then more just follow suit.

Why am I such a useless little shit.

I spend the next I don't even know how many minutes crying my eyes out not seeing anything else that will help.

Now I have to get ready for school, why should we still go there anyway.

After taking a shower and a mini crying session I grabbed a black oversized hoodie and black leggings and I didn't even try to hide the bags under my eyes seeing as no one will care.

I go downstairs, grab a breakfast bar then sit by the kitchen island.

"That's not exactly breakfast you know?" Asher's voice rings through my ears.

I ignore him, go fuck some slut or something.

"Why the fuck are you not talking to me?!" He says sounding pissed

I lift up my head and meet his eyes with my red, swollen, dark bagged eyes.

"Eva ar-are you okay," Whenever anyone asks you this question, you always have the sudden urge to lie to them and say 'I'm fine' or 'Everythings okay' or even 'nothings wrong' and that's what I found myself doing, replying with the famous I'm fine.

"No you're not," Asher says then Logan comes in.

"This is your fucking fault," Asher says accusing Logan.

She didn't do anything wrong but just open my eyes in the most brutal way possible.

She eyed Asher then her gaze shifted to me, her eyes widened only for a second before going back to neutral.

"Emotional blackmail won't help shit," she says her voice icy.

She is always so strong and how do I compete with that.

"She's your fucking sister," Asher continues,"you can't treat her like that,"

"Says the guy who went to fuck some random chick and left her all alone," she retorts, how did she know that?