Chapter 5

Have you ever had that feeling where you have to go somewhere and you think that once you're there everything will be absolutely amazing but once you actually do go there the place is shit.

No?

Maybe?

I don't know anymore

My whole life I've fantasied what it would've been like if I was with her from the beginning.

Eva and London won't be in the picture.

I won't hate Blake.

I wouldn't be the Blood Assassin,

and most of all I'll love my Mom but I don't have that.

I am the Blood Assassin, I hate Blake, London and Eva are in the fucking picture.

My whole life would've been so different, I wouldn't have gotten a gun as my first birthday present.

I am so consumed by anger that at this point I don't know who I actually am, like really who am I?

I can kill my Mother and everyone here without shedding a tear let alone caring.

I've been taught to hide all my emotions and not let them get the best of me. At this point you can think I'm smiling and happy but I can be planning your death to make it excruciatingly painful and you won't even know.

"Logan? Are you listening?" Brian asks

I turn back to everyone else, we were currently my Mom's office they were talking about agent shit that I really didn't care about so I didn't bother to listen.

"We have a mission tomorrow, we have to collect a stolen device from a Mafia," Mom says,"All of you will work togeth-," I cut her off

"I am not doing that shit, I'm not an agent I'm an assassin, I don't help people I kill them,"

"Well you are my daughter and I'm telling you-"

"You are not my Mother please get that straight"

She was angry that much I could tell but why should I care.

"And if you guys try to drag me there I will make sure I see it upon myself that each and every one of you get killed and all of you well on know I'm not joking," I say then get up whilst grabbing my bag and walk out of the room, what's the point of me being here when I have something to do.

I go into the restroom and change quickly into my full assassin's outfit then go to the exact Mafia they were talking about without anyone seeing me of course.

I'm going to do their job for them just for the heck of it to piss off my Mom and I really need to kill someone right now.

Eva's P.O.V

"What am I doing wrong?" Mom mutters barely audibly to herself

"Well for starters you just got her and instead of giving her an explanation as to why you dumped her you are ordering her around other than acting like a mother, oh and the highlight of all this is that you didn't even talk to her once not even a hello until you were forced to that day," London says and you could tell she hated what Mom was doing

"Try talking to her, communication is key" I say more calmly

"Ok so what's this mission about by the way?" Asher breaks off the awkward silence that was now in the air.

And that's how we spend the next hour discussing ways to get the device whilst injuring as few people as possible with Logan still having not returned.

"We could try getting in through the vents or mayb-," Blake is cut off by Logan coming in dressed in her assassin's outfit blood sticking to it and as always it's definitely not hers.