Chapter 9

Logan's outfit^^

Guns check
Daggers check
Machete check
Arrows check
Poison check
Bullets check
Chains check

I had London lace all my arrows, knives and even my machete with poison after I realized that Dawn was at an abandoned warehouse, why the fuck does she go to these type of places now.

Why didn't she do it when I was going crazy.

London is the only one that knows and hopefully she'll keep it that way

So my mom stole my assassin outfit, said that I'm not an assassin anymore so I don't need it, like fuck off seriously I loved that thing but thankfully she gave me something else to wear.

It's pretty nice so I'll be okay with it for now.

I get out of my room then go into the kitchen to get Skittles. Then I see everyone suited up, where the fuck are they going?

I glare at London and she looks everywhere but me, fuck you.

"You were not lying when you said you're killing her today " Brian says

"You guys are not coming with me," I say with finality.

"You are not going in there on your own, Dawn is there with dozens other people waiting for you," Blake says, didn't he hear what I just said.

"I've taken out more by myself so why the fuck do I need people who don't trust me backing me up?" I ask still quite angry about that.

"Logan we want to come with you," Eva says and I look at her, she looks like she is going to a fashion show not to kill.

Can she even run in those?

"I'll be in the van with with Brian okay we'll be controlling things from there," Eva says after she saw me eyeing her outfit.

"I can't believe I'm going to be doing this" I mutter

"Fine let's go but know this, one slip up from any of you then you don't go to missions with me anymore" I say

"Fine," Blake say quickly then his already out of the door.

I grab my bag that's filled with bombs

"So what's the plan?" Asher asks when we are right in front of the place but still in the van.

We are behind a bush so hopefully they won't see us.

"I want to check something first," I say then go on top of the van with my bow and arrow.

There were people patrolling around and they will obviously report to their leader the moment they see us.

I start taking them out with an arrow to the head.

"There's something called guns you know," Blake says sitting next to me.

"Well if you must know I  haven't been training so this is target practice," I reply

"Can I try?" his deep voice says right next to my ear making me feel all mushy inside.

"Sure," I say breathlessly, as I'm about to hand it to him he looks at me with those deep black orbs and just shoots them with his gun still keeping eye contact with me.

Three words. That was hot.

"Let's go back, we got a bitch to kill," he says as he moves away from me.

"You mean I got a bitch to kill," I say and jump off the roof of the van.

"Okay now what's the fucking plan," Asher says