Chapter 12

Logan's P.O.V

Do you know that moment where you're forced to be in the same place as the person you dislike the most?

It's funny when you hate someone you literally hate everything they do.

Just yesterday Blake had to get something from downstairs and he was from showering so he got out of his room with water dripping of his hard chest and dressed only in boxers.

So there was the obvious ogling cause wow, that was just hot but I did for no apparent reason hate on him about the water dripping on the floor and even when he ran his fingers through his hair, it just annoyed me in general.

Stop lying the only reason it annoyed you was because you couldn't run your fingers through it as well.

You know you don't deserve the name Judy anymore from now on you're a Karen.

Okay back to what's important I'm on a mission with Blake and funny part is its only with Blake, the fuck.

I might just die during this whole thing

Exaggerating much?

"You really know how to give someone attention," Blake jokes next to me

"I only give people I like attention,"

"You don't like anyone," he states

"Exactly my point," I say slowly smiling brightly at him but drop it when he stares looking surprised.

"Urm where are we now, and why did we stop," I ask changing the subject.

We were sent to retrieve something in Scotland, and we had already landed in Scotland but we had to drive a long way to get to the place.

"We should be there by now," Blake says looking puzzled and leaning forward to talk to the driver.

We were assigned an agent to go with incase we turned on each other which I think is most likely to happen, not really sure.

"Its too dark to continue our journey we need to stop here," he says

I get out of the car to go get my phone in my bag at the back.

"I have to go get firewood," the driver, Joe, informs us then goes searching in the woods.

Wait isn't there a heat thingie in the car?

"Why is there blood on steering wheel?" Blake asks

"I don't know, I'll come check let me just grab my- oh shit,"

"What? What's wrong?" Blake says walking towards me

"Thats not Joe," then I point to the dead body," that's Joe."

"Put your hands where I can see them," a voice from behind says, Fake Joe.

We turn around slowly with our hands above our heads

"They were not lying when they said you two will figure it out," he says, whose they?

"I suggest you put that down," I say as I bring my own hands down.

"I have a gun, I can kill you right now," he specifies

"But you can't kill me, you need us for some fucking reason," I push and I know I'm pushing the right buttons as I see him deep in thought.

This distracts him enough for Blake to knock the gun out of his hands and onto the ice on the ground.

Blake tries punching him but Fake Joe grabs his arm and twists it behind him and then pushes Blake to the ground.