Chapter 23

"Its nice to see you again Logan," Dr. Peterson says and I nod towards him sitting down on the sofa.

"How has your day been,"

"Well I've successfully ignored all of them so I guess it's been okay," I respond looking around the plain room.

"When are you going back to them," he asks

"Like I said before I'm not going back," I state, all part of the plan

It's quite simple really....it's the art of making them realise what they've lost I  order for you to truly become one of them.

They need to miss me, to need me back so maybe me talking to Dr. Peterson for awhile now– his actually a pretty good listener– isn't part of that plan

His a therapist isn't he paid to listen?

Shit you Karen

Its just gets lonely sometimes

"So I'm guessing by the bruise on your cheek you are still participating in the Bloodfight," he says and I nod

"It takes my mind off things," and helps me complete my plans.

"Things like Blake?"

"Exactly like wai-no no he does come on my mind a lot but it's not him, I think," I defend myself and he just sends me a sarcastic nod, little shit.

"You should tell them you're still here,"

"Of course that's not going to happen," I've been saying no for the last couple of times he's asked me that.

"They all miss you, you know?" he says whilst I scoff

"I doubt people who try to kill you will miss you," I say,

And them going out together and having an amazing time without me proves just how much they miss me, even Blake was off flirting with other girls not that I care.

And no I did not follow them around, they followed me without noticing it.

Sure they did.

"Is your last fight today?" he says changing the subject.

"Well actually my last two fights are today, if I win the first one I get into the last round,I would've asked you if you would like to come but I don't think that's a place where you'll want to spend your Friday night at." I say getting up to leave

Before I go I turn back to him and say,"Thanks for listening by the way through all the tantrums and shit it really helped having someone to talk to," and then I walk out of his apartment. I am not going to risk getting seen by any of them at the Agency.

I walk to the shitty side of the city, I may have money stashed all over the world it's just that I can't risk people like Brian tracking me down.

Two heavily tinted cars stop right beside me and I keep walking hoping they're not here for me.

Okay they are actually here for me, shit please don't be Blake. Please don't be Bla- okay it's not Blake now I'm actually fucked.

A big, hulk like, giant, huge, humongo-

Yeah I think we get it the guy's way taller than you.

It's bad enough having one freaking hulk, now two?!

They both look down on me and it's just generally sad, like I know I'm way shorter than you, you don't have to make it that obvious.

I doubt I can be classified as a short person given I'm 5'7.