Chapter 22

Eva's P.O.V

“How’s it been going with Brian, any luck?” I ask London who I'm currently on the phone with.

It's been four days and no one has showed up, I'm now worrying that no one will.

“He’s still as stubborn as ever but I can tell he's missing Asher a lot so I was wondering if you managed to get Asher back we should make them meet up and they might realise their mistake?” I reply with a sure and cut the call.

Now what am I going to do with Asher, how do you tell the guy you like that you've broken up with your boyfriend the guy you used to like and that now you want him but in his head you're still with your boyfriend because he doesn't know what's going on,

Is that confusing? I see it as confusing.

I get up from bed and do an awkward stretch and feel satisfied only after I hear bones crack. Its honestly one of the of the best feelings ever.

I walk towards my bathroom lazily. I look at my mirror and of course a shitted looking girl stares back at me.

Atleast my hair is short so it's easier to manage. I brush my teeth and then start removing my oversized top that I stole from Asher, and my undergarments. I turn on the shower and get under it when the water starts getting hot. 

Why can't he just come back already, doesn't he miss us, doesn't he miss me?

I wish he was right here with me.

I feel hands go around my hips and I immediately grab one hand and twist it, a trick Logan taught me. 

I turn to face the intruder only to come face to face with Asher?

I wish for my own fashion line!

I immediately let go of him,“You’re back,” I voice my thoughts

“Why ar—,” I start but I'm cut off by Asher pushing me against the shower wall and kissing me hard. Minutes pass before we finally pulled away and he immediately starts talking,“ I don't care if you're still with Josh, I want you no I need you and I know you need me too or at least you did, I'm sorry for all the fucked up things I've done to you it's just me running away when things get too heated, I promise I won't do that to you and if I do I'll have Logan kill me personally, we both know how painful she can make it,” he says laughing at the end.

“Why didn't you tell me after I finished showering?” I say frowning at that even though he's seen me naked countless of times, don't ask what we did.

“I promised myself that I'll go straight to you no matter where you were to tell you how I feel,” he says moving his head downwards but I quickly bring it back to staring at my face.

“Even if I was using the toilet?,” I tease

“Even if you were the toilet,” he says seriously

“Um disgusting but sweet,” I say laughing a bit.

Should I mess with him and say I'm still with Josh, I really want to see his reaction.

“I’m sorry to break this to you but I'm still with Josh,” I whisper looking down,

I should get an Oscar for this.

“I’ll definitely fight him for you, or kill him most probably kill him,”he says caressing my cheek

“You’ll fight for me,” I say slowly

“I’ll die for you,”

“I’m no longer with Josh,”

“Good,” he says and his lips meet mine.

He grabs my thighs and lifts me up so that I can wrap my legs around him. I tangle my hands into his hair bringing him closer to me , I feel his dick on my stomach and it turns me on even more, I move my hips down a bit to cause more friction between us and I'm only satisfied when I hear his moans.