Chapter 18

It's beautiful.

Its actually beautiful.

It was a cliff and the sum setting made it so much better. Blake sits by the edge and I follow suit. We sit there in comfortable silence watching the sun go down.

“Its a beautiful view,” I say and I feel Blake's gaze shifting to me,“It surely is,”

I lay down on my back watching the sky with my legs still dangling off the edge, I feel Blake do the same.

Now what do I say

Don't worry you always find a way to ruin a perfectly good moment.

Fuck you Karen

Blake looks at me then at my lips and I do the same, they look so soft but rough at the same time if that makes sense.

He starts leaning down but I couldn't keep my mouth shut,“Why did you bring me here?” I ask

Told you.

“I knew that you were still angry about the whole me cheating on Skylar thing so I thought I'd make it up to you,” he says

You didn't have to do that.

“You do know the food did the trick right?” I ask laughing at the end

“Your laugh,”

“What about it?”

“Its one of the things I like about you,” he says staring at me right in eye,“and to answer your question this was the apology and the food was only to make sure you don't nag me about it later,”

I narrow my eyes at him but don't say anything knowing it's true.

Blake stands up and starts removing his clothes.

What's with him and trying to make me wet, actually scratch that what's with him and making me wet?

“What are you doing?” I ask, shamelessly admiring his body

“We are jumping off,” he emphasizes on the ‘we’ part.

“More like you are jumping off I'm not doing that shit,”

“So you're telling me the same girl who jumped of a plane without a parachute or whatsoever is scared of jumping off a cliff?” he asks knowing his pressing the right buttons

I give him a playful glare and get up then start removing my own clothes until I'm left with only my undergarments.

I go and stand by the edge and Blake stands beside me.

And then I—,“Do I have to do this, I can just simply watch you do it resulting to you killing yourself while I go and steal all your hoodies and everyone will be happy,”

“And what about me?”

“Well I umm, what about you?” I end up asking

He smiles while shaking his head then he faces me and it formes into an evil smirk,

“Wait Blake don't you fuckin—,”

He pushes me off and we both start falling, my hair going all over the place. I feel the water hit my feet then my whole body is under water.

That little shit

I rise to the surface ready to shout at Blake but his not there.

“Blake?” I start softly but soon I'm shouting his name out at the top of my voice.

Where the fuck is he, is there shark underneath me? Did he get eaten and now it's going to come after me?

Don't be stupid.

When I'm about to swim underwater to check for him there I feel two hands go around my waist.

I relax a bit and actually lean back into him but then common sense kicks in and I turn around and glare at him.

“What the fuck was that?”

“I wanted to see if you actually care,” he says whilst taking a strand of my hair away from my face,“now I know you do,”

“I don't care about you,” I state

Do I care about him?

“Keep telling yourself that,”he says while I look away

He grabs my chin and brings me back to looking at him,

Damn him and those beautiful eyes.

He leans down and my eyes widen a bit at what he's about to do, you are definitely not getting a kiss after that stunt you pulled

Right when our lips are about to touch I look away and his lips crash down on my cheek.

I smile innocently at him and he just glares

“Come on you'll catch a cold,” he grits out

Awww he's pissed.

“Blake,” I call out and he turns around, I tug at him to come closer and he does. I bring his lips closer to mine and softly kiss the corner of his mouth.

“You missed,” he says

“Did I?” I say then  start swimming back to the shore with him following close behind then we hike up to our clothes.

Bad idea not wearing a jacket now I'm freezing.

Blake looks over to me with guilt in his eyes, yeah you better feel sorry for me.

We get to his car and he quickly grabs his hoodie from the back and wears it. He fucking wears it!

What about me?!

What about you?

Shit you Karen

He can't still be mad it was just a missed kiss.

I look at him and he doesn't seem fazed at all.

I close my mouth and look out the window trying to ignore the cold.

I feel something land on my lap and I look down to see another hoodie,“Its warmer,”

“Thanks,” I say

“Wow Logan finally thanked someone,” he teases

“Don’t push it”

“Can’t say I didn't see that coming,” he mutters whilst grabbing my hand

I look at our intertwined hands and do nothing but lean back in my seat loving the warmth his hand is bringing.

I bring one leg up onto the seat feeling as though that's more  comfortable.

He brings our hands up and kisses my hand not saying anything and I actually keep quiet this time knowing I'll just make things awkward if I start speaking.

We finally get home and we're already met by furious housemates.

Fuck.

We get out and walk warily towards them. They get in and I know we won't hear the end of this.

“Where were you guys?” Eva starts calmly

“Where do you think we were,” I counter and I know from the blank look that everyone but Blake gave me showing that they were not in the mood

Shit I am good at annoying people.

“Look we're sorry we didn't mean to go AWOL like that,” I say not sincerely at all.

I'm not good at apologizing, I know they've all noticed that.

“Whatever just next time please answer your phones,” London says looking tired, now I feel guilty. Almost.

I start walking to my room but when I get to the stairs I turn around after registering what she said,“There won't be a next time,”

~~~~~~~

Chapter 18 finally done

Thoughts on the chapter???

Please like, comment and share✨

Until next time💋❤️