Chapter 24

The person Logan's fighting^^

I don't think I'll be able to stand let alone fight. I can't believe I have to forfeit.

The door opens and in walks the people I've been avoiding for two weeks, just great.

"You look like shit," Asher says earning slaps at the back of his head

Eva quickly starts fixing up my face, wiping all the blood and trying to stop my bleeding nose.

"You can't possibly go back in there, the person you're going to fight is way worse than her and it doesn't help that you're badly injured," London says

"Well if someone hadn't distracted me I would've seen her coming," I say glaring at her and she looks down guiltily.

"You are definitely going to fight aren't you," Eva states and I nod slightly.

Blood drips from my knee onto the floor. It hurts so bad.

"Can you guys just get out," I say and none of them do,"Get the fuck out!"

Slowly they all start going until it's only left with Blake.

"Didn't you hear what I said"

He ignores what I said coming towards me then he kneels infront of me.

He grabs a random cloth and ties it tightly around my knee making it tighter each time I wince in pain. He grabs my thighs lifting me up then sits down and places me on him making me straddle him.

He brings my face closer to his making our lips brush each other.

His eyes then stare down at my bleeding knee before looking back up at me,"You know what you can do right? It will help so that you even the playing field,"

"I could get hurt if I don't do it properly and that happened in a goddamn movie"

Boyka was a beast

“You’ve almost done it before so you can try aga-," Blake's cut off by the knock on door, my match is about to start, oh fuck.

He looks at my lips and simply leaves a lingering kiss on them,"The real kiss is for when you win,"

He helps me out the door and I limp to the opening of the cage ready to be called in.

I stare at Blake and he gives me a slight nod before sitting down with the others.

I was called in and this time people actually cheered now for my opponent to get in.

"And now, she is our undefeated, reigning champion, Beatrice Strong!!"

She walks in and I immediately feel like crawling under a rock and dieing, she isn't as big as the last one but she definitely looks stronger.

Why? Why me?

"Let the fight begin!!"

I stay rooted to my position checking her for any injuries. I find nothing.

Okay since my death is mere metres away from me I just wanted you to know Karen that I fucking hate you,

Why didn't you talk me out of this, you're my common sense for a reason, you give me sense that's...that's common? Ok that's just fucked up, no actually you're my inner voice the smarter half of me whose suppose to talk me out of dumb shit like this.

I tried warning you like how I'm warning you of how she's going to punch you right now.

Wait wa-oh shit, she just punched me in the face. I think I just bounced in and out of consciousness.