Chapter 29

“Definately not this”

London and Eva are getting their dresses. The Agency has ton of connections around the world and this place happens to be one of them.

Eva has been saying no to every single dress she tried on.

I'm tired and hungry and just want to kill someone.

I haven't talked to Blake too it's only been one day not speaking, I guess me meeting  his parents is out of the picture. He doesn't seem to mind though, I guess I never meant that much to him.

You did and still do you're a fucking dumbass.

After all of this his going to be a dead man Karen no one fucks me over.

Did he fuck you over?

“Logan!” I look over to Eva who has a stunning dress on. Yeah this is definitely the one. It complements her perfectly.

Now for London to get a dress then we can get the hell out of here.

London goes into the dressing room and comes back with a puffy turquoise dress. That dress is hideous even on a person like London who can rock anything.

“Go back now!” Eva says immediately after seeing her.

She then comes wearing a beautiful silver dress with a thigh high slit. It’s way easier to get a dress for London than it is for Eva. She is very picky with her shit.

“Finally now can we go?” I ask tired of seeing dresses.

I had a nightmare about dresses once, it was pretty fucked up.

Your nightmares are weird.

All except one.

“We still have to pick out your dress though,” London says.

She has this soft soothing voice that I haven't noticed till now, she also is the baby of the group so it makes sense but when she's angry, it's scary cute.

Brian and her do make an amazing couple, they complete each other in a way.

With Blake and I though yeah that one's shitted. Maybe he should be with Carla and I should just back off.

You're definitely not going to do that.

Right you are Karen.

“I’m doing something else other than sitting down and looking pretty,”

“You can finish your assignment quicker then come and hang with us meaning you need a dress,” Eva says,“Or you can multitask , there's that too,”

“Yeah maybe,”

“I’ll take that as a yes I already have a dress for you, Blake won't know what hit him”

Who said I'm going to dress up for Blake

Knowing you, you want to make him suffer so you'll let him see but not touch.

You're right

Of course I am.

**********

“Is everyone ready?” my Mom asks

She looked amazing in her black floor length dress that was tight up until the waist and  was puffy the rest of the way, it showed just enough cleavage too.

I wasn't wearing my dress yet because I had to do something first.

Carla and Blake on the other hand were matching. It was disgustingly cute.