Chapter 4

Logan's P.O.V

"What happened here?" a voice I knew so well says

I turn around slowly facing the two dipshits I once helped, it was a force matter.

Meet Asher and Brian, both agents but not for the one London and Eva work for. Asher the playful one and Brian closed off as always.

I make my way towards them.

"Still the two of you I see," I say, they always worked together pretty much brothers now.

"No actually we got a new member for our little team here," Brian says then someone else walks in right on time," meet Blake"

Blake?! I know that name from somewhere, please tell me it's not the same person.

I look up to see Blake, oh shit it's him.

So basically he hates me because I killed his evil half-brother or some shit.

I was assigned to kill his half brother and as always I did my job no questions asked.

He almost killed me a couple of times too and let me just say I was fucking scared for my life even though I'll never admit that to him so his pretty much not exactly my favorite person.

Whenever we even see each other it always ends up being chaotic. We once burnt down a whole damn hospital.

Our eyes meet then I look away, not because I was intimidated but because Asher kept on making kissy faces at us. I just glared at him.

"Why is he here?" I say my voice deadly low

I walk up to him not really sure what to do but a punch to the face sounded good right about now.

I stand right in front of him ready for anything he has planned.

"Aren't you going to give me a hug," he says whilst grabbing my thighs and hoisting me up so that my legs are wrapped around his torso.

"I missed you," I whisper to him, it was true I missed hurting him in so many ways.

"Missed you too," He whispers back then he smiles but it was far from genuine.

"I think we should give them some room," I hear Asher saying

"Why? Are they going to fuck?" London asks genuinely curious

"I wish" Brian whispers audibly, I guess they've heard of all the things Blake and I did to each other.

I draw my head back and give Blake a headbud then jump off his hold. I stumble a bit and land butt first on the ground.

Oh fuck that hurt.

I quickly do a kip up then he tries kicking my stomach and I just block it away but I wasn't quick enough to notice him slide his other leg under my own causing me to fall on my back with a loud thud.

"Aww would you look at that you still can't stay on your feet," he teases then straddles me and is about to punch me in the jaw but I bring my knee up and knee him on his crotch.

"Aww would you look at that your dick still feels pain,"

He gets distracted by the pain in the lower region so I seize this opportunity by turning the tables that way I'm on top of him.

"You fucking,"

Punch

Block

"Asshole,"

Punch

Block

"Tried to kill me,"

Punch