Chapter 20

Eva's P.O.V

“We told you it was a bad idea to let her go there alone but did you listen to us? No now not only will this make her hate us but she might not even survive,” London says with a disappointed face towards mom.

“She’ll handle it,” she says calmly but I could clearly see the worry on her eyes

We let Logan go to school alone knowing fully well they were after her. We came up with a plan that should have worked but now three days later we still don't know where the fuck she is.

Even if she does escape the damage is already done, she'll despise us once she finds out.

“We shouldn't tell her,” I burst out

“Are you serious right now? Even if we don't tell her Logan will put two and two together and find out what we planned,” Brian demolishes my idea immediately

“So we'll just let Logan hate us forever, after everything she's done for us we do to this bullshit to her and you expect us to tell her?” London says reasoning with Brian

“No matter what you do she'll hate you in the end, so it's best to come clean now,” Blake says speaking for the first time.

I take in everyone's appearance and it's not good. Blake looks like crap, London looks like she'll break off in tears at any moment, Asher and Brian look pissed and I most probably look helpless.

We knew they would deactivated the tracker in her so we put in another device but Logan being Logan, she figured it out and since she didn't know the plan she destroyed it, now we don't have a fucking clue where she is.

“Go home, we'll figure something out,” Mom orders

“Is that all you can say?! She's out there with the Authority where  none of our agents have gone that deep and come out alive and we are all pretty useless right now how are we supposed to help her,” Brian says angrily

Blake's still rocking the same broken look he had when he first found out Logan was captured.

“She’s your fucking daughter and you don't give shit,” Asher says

“Of course I care, and I know that she'll be able to find a way out,” mom says raising her voice.

We need to find her or at least try something!

The door slams open and Logan stands there, what the fuck have we done.

Her left eye is black and swollen shut, her right cheek is bruised, she is clutching her ribs and her right leg is bleeding.

Blake immediately stands up to go help her but before he could reach her she says,“Don’t fucking touch me,”

She knows....

Her gaze shifts to Brian,“Brian what the fuck was in that drive?” she asks but you could tell she meant ‘if you don't tell me you're dead’.

Brian stares back at her sadly,“There were the Authority's plans, they were planning to take you,”

“If I was that worthless to you guys, you should have at least told me that the first day I came here,” she says her voice cracking at the end

“Logan we—,” London starts but is cut off by Logan

“Don’t even fucking start with me, I thought we were family—,”

“We are family,”

“No, family doesn't do that shit, you basically left me for dead, even my grandfather wouldn't do that and mom you know how he can be. I trusted you guys but no if there's someone you can definitely risk their life without a second glance it's me right? Because who will trust the Blood Assassin anyway, how could you do this to me, Brian?......Asher?.......Anyone care to explain. London?......Eva?”

We did not think this through.

“Even you Blake, you let this happen? I knew you hated me but you too were apart of this. This is low Blake even for you. I can't be here working my butt at this Agency shit and also trying so fucking hard to actually be nice and be a good sister when you guys wouldn't give a shit if I die or not and all for what? Just so you can  finally put an end to the Authority you would kill me, am I that useless to you mom?”

She hasn't even shed a tear ever since she started whereas London and I had tears freely flowing down our faces.

“We're sorry okay?”

“Sorry my fucking ass, it's funny how you think that sorry is going to magically fix everything, have you seen my fucking face?! I've never been hurt this bad being an assassin but apparently being an agent results in me looking like shit, Literalmente no puedo creerles a ustedes en este momento, tienen tanta suerte que no les estoy metiendo una bala en la cabeza!”

She speaks Spanish?

“Logan? Sit down let's talk about this,” mom says but it falls on deaf ears

“Fuck this I'm done,” she says and limps out of the door slamming it on the way and Blake goes after her,

“Brian I think this is—,” Asher starts but Brian cuts him off.

Asher and Brian have been having this...... argument I guess I could call it that,it's been going on for quite some time now, London and I have tried to help but we only make things worse,

“Don’t even start with me okay? You made it clear that I'm nothing to you, after everything we've been through. Logan is right this team is shit,” Brian says through clenched teeth.

I've never seen him so angry he always seemed to have his shit together.

After a long silence Brian stands up,“I’m done too, London are you coming?” he says holding his hand out to her and she takes it, she sends me a sorrowful look before they both walk out.

Four down already, fuck. What are we supposed to do now, beg them to come back?

I stare at Asher and he stares at me then we both look at my mom, I sigh knowing what's going to happen next, Asher gets up whilst taking my hand. I hesitantly get up and stand beside him. I look down still contemplating what to do next, fuck this place

“I’m also done,” Asher says

“I’m sorry Mom,” I say as we both walk out.

And that people is how you break up a team. Fuck.

~~~~~~~~
Chapter 20 finally done🤧

Thoughts on the chapter???
Please vote, comment and follow 🙃

Until next time my fellow readers 💋❤️