Chapter 19

Fuck Fuck Fuckery Fuck

What the—?

I have to go to school all by myself, sure I welcomed the alone time with open arms but why does it have to be school.

It's a torture on its own.

I ‘borrowed’ London's car today. Now I'm right in front of the hell hole. I get out of the car dressed in a grey hoodie with the hood up and black leggings.

I already see people stopping  and staring......at me.

These people should really mind their own business or the next time one of them even sneaks a glance at me I will pluck their eyes out.

Fucking chill.

I walk into the school and it's no different from outside. I stare at the floor seeing it more fascinating than anything else. When I reach my locker I take out my books and a packet of jelly tots then head to my first class.

Maybe it's the fact that I haven't been coming to school often if at all, yeah that's why they're staring. I sit at the back of the class wanting this day to be over, I'm already sick of it.

The teacher starts the lesson and I already zone it out, how do they expect children to listen in class with a teacher that needs more than a fucking microphone to be heard.

The lessons drag on with nothing too exciting happening unless you count a girl crying over failing a test.

Now it's lunch and I'm actually so hungry, I get into the cafeteria and quickly get lunch then sit at an empty table all by myself, just how I like it.

You are one sad ass bitch.

No one asked you Karen.

The very moment I take a bite out of my sandwich I hear people sit around me, fuck.

Now I've lost my appetite

No you haven't

No I have not.

I look up to see the popular group around me, just fucking great.

“I’m Abby,” an annoying voice says, please not another cake faced bitch

I look at her and I'm shocked, her  makeup is done to perfection,  I really expected her face to resemble a fucked up clown but no she just had to look like a fucking model while I look like crap.

“And I don't care,” I reply, her smile dropping

I quickly stand up and head to the library knowing that a few people will be there so I'll finally have my silence.

“Do you want get out of here?” a guy who I don't know says right by my ear,

Only one person gets to do that.

“As long as it's not with you,”

I get there and go to an isolated part of the library to maybe sleep my day away.

******

I hear distant tapping and don't think much about it maybe it's Asher learning how to tap dance.....

Wait Asher's not here with me.

Most probably London trying to cook....

Wait when did I get home though, I open one eye and see books,

I always had nightmares about this, it always ends up with me getting eaten by a book monster. Moral of the story never read.

I blink rapidly trying to get the feel of sleep out of my body. I then get up and realize I'm in the library, how long was I sleeping for?