Chapter 25

I hear faint voices coming from everywhere.

My flutter open and immediately a bright light meets my eyes, I hate it when that happens.

I try getting up but my body doesn't seem to allow then I see my leg strapped up with a cast around it.

I look around and by the smell and the looks of it I'm in the Agency, the medical department.

Oh fuck

Eva comes in and then everyone else follows suit.

"How long was I out for?" I ask my throat dry as fuck.

"Five years," Asher answers quickly,"Five very long years,"

"Really?" I ask and I hear the beep sound move faster, is that my heart rate.

Asher gets slapped in the back of the head by all of them.

"Who are you guys?" I ask making sure I sound fragile, time to have some fun.

So instead of questioning about your health you want to play games? Very clever Logan.

"You mean you don't know who we are?" Brian says slowly and I nod.

"Thats great,"

"Thats terrible"

Eva and Asher say simultaneously, I'm pretty sure you know who said what.

They all look at Asher and he immediately backs away,"Okay before y'all start hitting my head let me ask just one question."

"Logan do you remember the 100 bucks I owe you?" he asks and I shake my head no.

You better fucking give me back my money.

"Like I said this is just fucking great!" he says earning slaps on the back of his head

"You guys are going to give me brain damage if you continue doing that," he says pouting

"Yeah that's if you have a brain," Brian says making them all laugh

Blake looks at me his stare unreadable,"Can you guys go call the doctor,"

"Isn't there a button for th-," Asher starts but is cut off by Eva slapping the back of his head.

She signals between me and Blake and realisation sinks in.

"Damn Blake are you that sexually frustrated that you want to fuck her right after she wakes up" he says

I actually now feel sorry for his head.

"This is fucking abuse,"

"Animal abuse you mean," Brian says walking out with London.

"Fuck you dude," Asher says following them with Eva close behind, before she goes she looks at me and winks at me as if knowing what's going to happen.

Blake walks over to me and puts his hand on my cheek,"How are you feeling,"he whispers

"Like shit, why are you not asking about the whole I don't know you thing,"

"Cause I knew you were lying," he says coming closer to my lips and I immediately look away and his lips crash down on my cheek.

"You really have to stop fucking doing that,"

"I haven't brushed my teeth for three days," I state

"You actually know how long you were out?" he asks surprised

"It's not that hard to figure out," It actually wasn't that hard given the fact that it was written on the clipboard beside my bed.

I hear him mutter 'damn I got lucky' and I don't question it knowing it was not intended for me to hear.