Prologue

it is so bad all this dead people my lady please wake up ...
i screamed and cried 5 days ... faunalin !! please babe ... wake up .. do you remember ... what you said to me?
i remember me every single word ... that we love each other to ur dead ... do you remember how i told you that i love you? do you remember how i said no to tannil?
that was because i love you and i can't losing you and i don't wanna die now with you and you to we are so young now .. we have a whole life ahead of us ...we wanna married...
we wanted to have children...and all those dreams .. they should not be lost .. i heard a voice "legolas? ,,
i heard her ... i gave her hug ..."omg!,,"you are awake !,,*cried*
all this time?
all this time i was here next to you babe?
really? yeah babe i did it!
and i wanna ask you something?
yeah what is it bebe?
will you marry me babe?
legolas?
i was scared for a moment when she said my name
she did not called me like that since  years ago...
she kissed me and says yes to me...
we gonna married soon she said but ... we know that ... there in the east a dangerous sis coming....
lord sauron is coming.... we need to destroy him...she says we will....
please...babe everything gonna be alright......
okay...fine...
well...tell me ...how... faunalin ?
after 3 months of prepare us wedding...i need the go to elrond to see the one ring of sauron he said he can destroy it...
well..i believe...i saw en met a droler to the path of rivendell..
he is aragorn the son arathorn...
we talked a lot but he need to go to somewhere else so i take my path...
i came two days after him arrived...
we talked then ...about a hobbit a beggins...i knew one a bilbo...
so i was happy to see frodo and bilbo...
we met before the secret meeting about the ring...ii went with the ring ...
to destroy it but our roads were different from foro and sam .. i lived in two battles with aragorn and gimli ...
i like that dwarf ... and aragorn ...
after that frodo destroyed the ring i married easelin in ithilien but before it became the king of ithilien ... and faunalin the queen ... i was so happy ...
and after 40 years... we go to the
after that frodo destroyed the ring i married easelin in ithilien but before it became the king of ithilien ... and easelin the queen ... i was so happy ...
but i left after the death of aragorn with gimli and easelin that was pregnant at the time .. we left for valinor...