Chapter 14:in lothlorien

Let's go beyond the boundaries of lothlorien!
They followed me ... they followed me everywhere...
And I do not know why...then I  stopped... they stopped and asked me what is it legolas? What do you see? They asked.... I have one question... he said... we were in shock... we said you can asked us legolas ... tauriel said you can ask? Tannil said you can ask your question and she nodded... he nodded and ask us why do you came with me? We answer with because she promise us something... he asked what? We said she will bring our loves to us and look down Legolas looked at us and said fili and kili? We nodded and said yes... do you mad now Legolas? No I'm not mad end smiled... I hope she will bring them to you guys... smiled ... we smiled and said she will smiled...
Legolas also told us some great stories about the lothlorien... But then we were stopped ... by elves from lothlorien ... and we also did our bows for protection but then we saw haldir ... the right hand of celeborn and galadriel and their daughters ... he asked us what do you bring here? We want to go to lohrien ... and he looks down ...that cannot be...and then we saw a elf climb out of the  tree... and  we bend for her... she ask what bring you here? Legolas said thanidil we most to lohrien... and she asked why should I? Tauriel said because tannil loves fili and kili and I are together and faunadil promise us something she bring us are loves back and she want to help tannil... and legolas love her... if he not love her then he was not here thanidil and I bend for her... well I will give you a change but do not fail it... haldir said lady thanidil they cannot ... it is my Command haldir you will do what I said! He nodded and said follow me please... then we arrived in lohrien... and we saw the lady of lorien galadriel and lord celeborn and the princesses celebrain , thanidil and then we saw faunadil arrived...with some guests...
Kili was happy to see tauriel I said to him you can go to her and tauriel go to him because Legolas said to her that she can the kissed everyone was happy and laughing... but then fili walked away because he saw tannil... and tannil looks down and I looked at her and nodded at her and she nodded to her... and I run over fili and sit next to him  To the river...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TO BE CONTINUE...
i hope you like it...
this for my obsession with legolas and lord of the rings...
i think everyone is that i mean... who can't have a obsession with legolas the elf..and lord of the rings..legolas his blue eyes.. his blond long hair..his body... yeah ... it is a beautiful fanfic...
my elf language comes from websites but also from basque language because tolkien also designed it myself and from basque ... so this is how I do it my own elven language from basque language ... and websites ... I hope you like it ....