chapter 27: it is over

after the victory of helms deep another war comes very soon the war of gondor ... we left for rohirrim ... eventually .. aragorn had to go to the dead army that betrayed that isildur .. we went with him. eventually they came after us ... and we overcame the hijackers of the sea ... we fought on the side of aragorn for victory ....... eventually i and legolas looked at each other ... because there two elephants came our way then said aragorn faunalyn! legolas! we watched and walked to the elephants and climbed the elephant to the army that was in a tent on the elephant ... we jumped out ... gimli said that still counts for an ego and legolas had to laugh and killed many more...

in the end we had victory when we heard eomer cry for his sister eowyn and his uncle theoden i said she is still alive but theoden is dead and i sat next to him and helped eowyn wake up with my light and i said Lasto beth nîn , tolo dan na ngalad. (Hear my voice, return to the light.) and she woke up and she said recognize your face lady faunalyn.i nodded and said happy to see you again ...

i said she needs rest and i got her up and i said to lord aragorn can we please get a bed and said dont call me so faunalyn you are family ... i smiled and nodded and said please the wizard of angmar is on her I still have to do something ...

he took me to a room and I said Lasto beth nîn. Tolo then after ngalad.

(Hear my voice, come back to the light.) Telin le thaed. (I came to help you) eowyn cried out in pain and the wizard's spirit left her body eomer walked in and everyone was in shock never before managed to destroy someone who owned the wizard ... gandalf said you are stronger than i thought and smiled i smiled and then i passed out ... and i was shake ... gandalf called she needs water now! legolas, eomer, haldir and aragorn walked away ... and come back eowyn sat next to me and asked what happens to her? aragorn said it's started no? gandalf said sighing yes I fear yes aragorn and haldir said arwen and thanidil ... yes i fear yes ... haldir said ondo egongo zara maitea ...

(you will be fine my love) and legolas came to me and took my hand everyone was sorry he saw me die ... and said itzazu inoiz ez nazazula ahaztu eta ez zaitut inoiz ahaztuko (come on never forget me and i you will never forget you ) and then eowyn stayed with me when they meet ... and legolas eomer gandalf aregorn and gimli...

they looked at my reckless body ... they said you look like leaving? so is said haldir ... we go to mordor to help frodo and legolas said a distraction maneuver ... and he came to me .. i hope i can see you before i'm dead my darlings and kissed forehead and left with the rest ... when eowyn was watching me galadriel came in along with celeborn and eowyn bowed and said my lord celeborn and my lady galadriel .. and she said we take her .. and she nodded and finally were we went somewhere else at lord elrond and said i want to see him again before i die and shed a tear ... eventually before i died the ring was destroyed and sauron destroyed ...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TO BE CONTINUE...

i hope you like it...

this for my obsession with legolas and lord of the rings...

i think everyone is that i mean... who can't have a obsession with legolas the elf..and lord of the rings..legolas his blue eyes.. his blond long hair..his body... yeah ... it is a beautiful fanfic...

my elf language comes from websites but also from basque language because tolkien also designed it myself and from basque ... so this is how I do it my own elven language from basque language ... and websites ... I hope you like it ....