chapter 3 : the mirkwoods and the kingdom demesterworld

i was on my way through in the mirkwoods all the day with the elfs ...it was nicely light  and dark in the mirkwoods ...
suddenly we were attacked by spiders and i also killed there with my bow and arrow and my sword ...tauriel said to legolas because i heard his name she asked him "sí ná na?,,
he said to tauriel "nyë doesn't know pharyas? I heard their talked  in the elves...
tauriel ask me who are you? I'm silent ... I'm not saying anything ...
she takes her sword ... and puts it against my chin ... for for a bit ... I get scared ...
at that point legolas came to me and disarmed tauriel ... no fight ... that girl must go to my father and not be killed now she will be punished ...
or killed ...it depends on my father ...okay tauriel? fine legolas ! i will not kill her now ...she looked at me for a moment...and she was angry..her green eyes were very angry just like fire...I look away ... and legolas says walk further you..legolas is his name ... and he's so protected from his people ... and he didn't want me ... to die ....
I don't understand why ... Tauriel walks  beside me ... and grabbed me ...
and says you will walk not only with me ...
you will keep an eye on ...I don't want you to do bad things ... trust me ... you won't be able to do anything or I'll kill you ... trust me ... I don't care about legolas ... I can do that if you do bad only do things if you walk away only then ...i say okay but i am not one to do bad things or run away from things i am not ...finally you can talk ...tauriel looked at legolas and legolas says talk ...no ... and he takes the sword and puts it against my chin ... and i grab it and say kill me then what do i care ...and what do you care... what are you waiting for ... everyone was in shock ...legolas took back his sword ... and i walked on ... tauriel wanted to take an arm ... i pulled away ... i'm not bad okay ... stop ... and i walk on ... where is the king ... and for how long ...tauriel looked at legolas ... legolas looked at her .. she really wants a punishment .. or death ... she won't talk legolas ... i know tauriel ...long it is a long way still ...
we will spend the night here ...long very long .is a long way still ... we will spend the night here ...okay fine...and i couldn't sleep ... i just walked ... and stopped by a river ... tauriel ... came ... she said ... don't give legolas hope what isn't there ...
I do not do that... after that i walked away but i felt someone followed me and heard me and tauriel talked and i felt that someone was sad about the Words that tauriel Saïd...i took mine sword but   when i was Turned he took  his... he disarmed me...he saw in my eyes fear and scared ... he asked what are you afraid of ... I said nothing .. he says yes I see it in your eyes...I don't want to talk it's hard and don't want to talk about it now ... I'm just afraid to die or have a punishment or yes end up in a cell... I'm going to do my best not to happen to you ... try to sleep now ... I said promised and he said promised ... he woke me up by morning ... he smiles at me nobody saw.. it was the first time he did  that to me... i walked on my one with the  others...they Give me space... and after houds i saw it...the demester Kingdom...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------TO BE CONTINUE