chapter 21 will you marry me

she woke up i knew what i wanted ... i wanted to marry her ... even though i know we haven't been couple for a year ... i want to marry her ... and it will be ... I love her too much and said the girl ... so I decided to go to her parents ...

her parents said when they saw me .legolas? what bring you here

well I have to ask you something ... they asked me what I wanted to ask. galadriel came to my mind and said i saw it ... and i'm happy .. well i would like to ask your daughter's hand so marry her if i agree with you at least? before that I saw celeborn wiping away a tear and said yes you can marry her and galadriel nodded too and said i have something very special to ask her to come along ... and celeborn also followed us ... then she opened a cupboard in her room and pulled out a boulder of beautiful silver diamond ring and said this is now for you .. he said but that was a gift from someone ... it was an heir of our family and now it will be a getting it from my daughters in a very special way. take it.

I took it and said ok I take it already and I was amazed the ring was so beautiful ... I couldn't wait to propose to her. celeborn said I'm glad someone like you legolas is her. you are a very good boy. and you deserve good luck. for that moment. I was so happy to hear what Faunalin's parents really thought of me. where she herself was not. galadriel said you are the best thing that happened to her when she is happy with you then so am I. Now go and ask her to marry him that we can soon celebrate ... with these words I went away ...

i went to faunalin and said bebe? I was shocked when he came in and dropped the book. he took one book and took hands and said Áni apsenë ... (sorry) I didn't want to scare you .. I said it was nothing I always like when legolas take my hands ... and then he said can i ask you something Hiril vuin (my lady) I said yes you can ask my Hîr vuin (my love / my lord).

and he asked me do you wanna marry me Hiril vuin (my lady) i was shocked by the words of my love legolas i was so happy inside that he asked me that because we know we love each other and that will be forever so i took his hand and i said legolas? and then i looked up shocked ... and i said my Hîr vuin (my love / my lord)... i said to him Ye! (yes!) and i kissed him... i do i want to marry you legolas! and he kissed my back . and we were so happy we told everyone that day that we gonna marry...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TO BE CONTINUE...

i hope you like it...

this for my obsession with legolas and lord of the rings...

i think everyone is that i mean... who can't have a obsession with legolas the elf..and lord of the rings..legolas his blue eyes.. his blond long hair..his body... yeah ... it is a beautiful fanfic...

my elf language comes from websites but also from basque language because tolkien also designed it myself and from basque ... so this is how I do it my own elven language from basque language ... and websites ... I hope you like it ....