chapter 26 : we fight together

when we arrived we played our horns and the dwarfs the dwarf horn and I with my people of critelor ... and the people keeping watch said open the gates .. everyone was in shock by the elves the elves with dragons and dwarfs ... the king said how is this possible? i landed next to haldir with my dragon and thorin the other side of haldir ... and haldir said to the king earlier years ago ... elves dwarves and humans on a front fought together against our enemy and we want to pay tribute again ...

king theoden wanted answers when gimli and aragorn went down the stairs with legolas ... and aragorn said haldir ... you are the most welcome person. and gave a hug and afterwards he went to the dwarfs and bowed you too gimli was happy to see thorin and all the dwarfs together with fili and kili ...

and then aragorn asked dragon eleven next to haldir so i actually thanidil? Is that you? i said no i am faunalin and took off hood and gimli came to me and said nice to meet you and bowed and i said don't bend! dwarfs don't bow to me and he looked at the dwarfs and she nodded that I was right! and he got up. aragorn you are the most welcome person here faunalin and I jumped off my dragon and I gave him a hug and I said yes I know I fight for the people I care about and for my people.

legolas looked at me and was quper happy to see me and then i was aimed at him and i looked at him aragorn said go but and i went to him and legolas also came and gave me a hug and said in my ear i missed you and he kissed me it felt like coming home to him .. his warm skin his soft lips and his skin so beautiful and sweet ...

theoden said they are coming we have to get ready ... we got ready ... we fought we killed every orc that we saw .. I once protected haldir .. by almost being attacked and I looked like I thought it didn't and I threw my sword and the ork skin dead ... and I stood at haldir we fought together on a front...

i killed a lot but i was not paying attention and got a knife in me from an orc and legolas saved me he killed the orc and we fought with haldir on a front and haldir said they are with many to kill them here with three. .. and I went forward and used my gift ... aragorn was in shock and the dwarfs and the people ... because a lot of death had been done by me ... and I said quietly all this you have saruman and sauron you can't kill me ... and then we saw a white horseman and then we saw the theoden's grandson eomer and helped us ... we had a victory after fighting all night with many kills of orcs and people mar no elf or dwarf died ...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TO BE CONTINUE...

i hope you like it...

this for my obsession with legolas and lord of the rings...

i think everyone is that i mean... who can't have a obsession with legolas the elf..and lord of the rings..legolas his blue eyes.. his blond long hair..his body... yeah ... it is a beautiful fanfic...

my elf language comes from websites but also from basque language because tolkien also designed it myself and from basque ... so this is how I do it my own elven language from basque language ... and websites ... I hope you like it ....