Chapter 9 : attached

I fight ... legolas saw that i was losing my control and he want helling me but but he was sprayed by orcs... hé said CELEBORN! FAUNADIL! my father want to help me but he cannot he was sprayed to... i took my sword and pull it in his leg ...he laughed at me and he said IS IT ALL THAT YOU HAVE SHE-ELF!I grinned and said NO! and I climbed on him and put my knife in him and he fell unconscious...for a moment i was happy they carried him away but ... then his son came to me bulging i fought very bravely but he said IS ALL YOU HAVE YOU CAN INJURY ME FATHER SHE-ELF! BUT NOT ME!It took his spear and put it in me ... I almost passed out he wanted to stab me again but then someone stabbed him down it was legolas..i just saw it ... and then i felt skin fire and pain in line ... i felt my light was numb ... i didn't want everyone to cry around me yet and then took legolas put me on and they brought me to my realm and put me in my room everyone leach out only elrond ... elrond healed me wounds ...i always heard someone talk to  me ... i didn't wake up in 5 days ... someone i knew ... someone that loyal was to me...someone that i trust... it was legolas that always with me 5 days long ...
he did not remove from my side...I felt deep in my heart ... that he was loyal to me ... while I did not know why ...i woke up ... legolas walked down i heard him call ... she iS AWAKE! my parents game to me and hits me dear God you are ALIVE!  Thranduil said you are alive i'm happy! My sisters cried nd hugs  me and said we are happy that you survived! Galadriel
Said to him thank you! Everyone nodded! Then after hours veryone was going because i need to rest...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TO BE CONTINUE...
i hope you like it...
this for my obsession with legolas and lord of the rings...
i think everyone is that i mean... who can't have a obsession with legolas the elf..and lord of the rings..legolas his blue eyes.. his blond long hair..his body... yeah ... it is a beautiful fanfic...
my elf language comes from websites but also from basque language because tolkien also designed it myself and from basque ... so this is how I do it my own elven language from basque language ... and websites ... I hope you like it ....