chapter 19: the battle of the orcs of sauron

I asked how? yes it's too late said haldir ... i said why ... they come off ... the orcs or sauron .. they besiege the north...and then legolas said we can fight ... that is us dead said haldir ... they are with too muc ...fili not if we ask the dwarfs we look at thanidil our people ... they are below so we have time before they attack kili said i warn the dwarfs and nodded... thanidil said I warn them and nodded ...tauriel so it is time? i said yes the time of middle earth...is falling again and darkness will reign over the lands... there will not be happy and peace...all that we love can be taken from you... fili look at me with shock head...everyone swallowed ... and looked down with haldir and legolas and my parents too ... I warn elrond says my mother... fili asked how do you know about this all? i was there when sauron fight against elendil and gil galad with my godfather elrond... i saw it ... and all the things i said that where facts in that bad horrible time .. and now it starts again... so we will fight said kili and our dwarfs to... i smiled... and said thank you.. all the time they said and nodded... thranduil said my elves are coming to... my mother came over elrond to... thanidil said and stand next to me again and said our elves and dragons will fight to.

i nodded and said everyone prepares you. they nodded and make them ready for the battle.then i was walking to my horse when legolas came over and said are you scared? i said scared for what? for dying he asked. i looked at him and said no. because if i die i die for what i love. to protect my people. and you and smiled. he smiled back and said well i'm scared.i was shocked for a moment and asked why are you scared? to be die or that you will die. i can't lose you. he said i lost my mother but i can't lose you faunalin ... promise me you will be alive? i said how can i promise you that ? i do not know but fight but do not lose your control okay? promise me that? i will legolas i will! and we kissed and everyone came over to take his or her horse... then we went to the front of the battle ...

then i said ELVES! DWARFS! THIS TIME YOU WILL KILL ALL THE ORCS! HERE WILL THEY TOMBE ! THEIR BLOOD WILL FLOW! DEATH! THEY WILL DIE TONIGHT!

everyone zei YES! and DEATH! everyone besieged me and legolas thranduil and elrond and my parents ... we attacked them and fought but then ...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TO BE CONTINUE...

i hope you like it...

this for my obsession with legolas and lord of the rings...

i think everyone is that i mean... who can't have a obsession with legolas the elf..and lord of the rings..legolas his blue eyes.. his blond long hair..his body... yeah ... it is a beautiful fanfic...

my elf language comes from websites but also from basque language because tolkien also designed it myself and from basque ... so this is how I do it my own elven language from basque language ... and websites ... I hope you like it ....