chapter 2: the lost girl

I left critor for two days for lothlorien ...
but I took a different route than usual ... because I felt that the orcs were attacking along my way ...so I took a different path ... but so I took the mirkwoods ...
I took a horse through the Mirkwoods ...
I've been walking around for two days ... I think I'm lost....
I walked around I saw a girl in our forest I had been following her for two days ...
I got a delivery in me like I had to protect her ...
tauriel said why don't you take her prisoner or to your father my lord ...
tauriel has been a best friend since tannil ...
but i said no ... they asked me why..
i said because i just wanna know what she is doing here...
well ...i know...that she is lost legolas..i did not for sure but if you wanna said...
I said no Tauriel .... it is not ..
legolas  what then it  looks like ..
i do not know what happened to me... it is i wanna talk with her and ask her.. but i can 't because then i most bring her to my father.. and i don't wanna do that but still deep in me...
i know ...that i most do that... because that is what we all do... then i heard that the That the other elves guards from our kingdom are watching her... they look at me .. i heard the voices in his mind...when will he take her and bring her too his dad...
so i climb off the tree...
took my knife and look at the girl and ask what are you doing in my kingdom..
she asked your kingdom...
i thought this was just a land that not have a king but sorry my lord...
i just need to rivendell can you say me the path to arrived there...
hmm no i take you with me ..i bring you to my dad.. this is the mirkwoods...the demesterworld..my father is king and i'm the prince and now NO WORD!
she said...that is pretty nice and okay sorry...
the path to the kingdom was still nobody talked...
i look and saw the kingdom....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TO BE CONTINUE

i hope you like it...
this for my obsession with legolas and lord of the rings...
i think everyone is that i mean... who can't have a obsession with legolas the elf..and lord of the rings..legolas his blue eyes.. his blond long hair..his body... yeah ... it is a beautiful fanfic...