Chapter 11: thranduil do not want it

We want to tell them but thranduil asked me something when i want to say and legolas was nearby...
Thranduil asked me will you want a guard of my elfen? And live with us? I was shocked...but i said Yes after he leave... legolas game over and take my hand and said i heard everything... but Why did you not say it to him... legolas Bebe? You know he will not accepted! Yes for now but he will do it i saw it... Yes but that what my scared of... can we please for now be secret relationship? Fine Bebe we will... he Smiled and i said we Will say when the time is right Bebe and i'm happy to live with you now... i hope you understand me? Legaals said i understand you and i love you and i'm happy that you live with me... then after a week in lohrien... we left for the mirkwoods the home of the exchange and legolas ... I saw legolas when he arrived that he was happy to be back home where he has lived all his life ...he said  finally home and he smiled to his father and everyone... tauriel jumped off her horse and said to an elf take the horses away ... thandruil the king said to tannil show faundil's room... she nodded and smiled at me and said follow me...i was follewed het and then she stopped and looked at me .. she said i know about you and legolas it's not hard to see tauriel also saw from day one that you were together ... elves fall in love once and drone stays ... they never take others ... I said I know ... but he was on tauriel, right? yes but the point is if the two fall in love with each other not if there is a person ... I looked at her to my dad said you always fall in love for the rest of your life and he wanted that with my mom but he fell in love with galadriel again but normally always once ... and tannil said i know that but sometimes you happen to have it twice ...i know i said and smiled... you most to know when thranduil do not accepted i will follow you and legolas everywhere...and tauriel to... i asked why? Because for me is legolas my lord and tauriel to... because he helped us to save the loves ? Do you love someone ...well i love two mans a dwarf and legolas to but i will not steal him from you... and what his the name of the dwarf that you love... then i heard another voice "Fili,, i look after me and i saw tauriel he the brother from kili the dwarf that i love... so you Guys are with them together or not? Well i'm in a relationship with kili said tauriel but ... tannil is another  story... yeah... thandruil want that legolas marry het because het parents our sinda elfs and strong ... but she did not want it because het heart belongs with fili but when fili heard it that she most marry legolas they had a big fight ... Since then they did not see each other...
I'm sorry i said... well thandruil didn't want me with him became a couple ... I wanted to go behind him but the elfes from the thandruil .. have stopped me ... he won't approve of you until when legolas would do something that could change his mind ... i said i know ...and i will help you to Find fili back ... that night
    i was communicating with galadriel ... i said it's time to reunite a couple ... bring the dwarves fili and kili to our realm ... is that what you want? Yes mother? You know we can't let dwarfs ... I know ... but things can change no? Yes things can change faundil...but you can not change everything... I know but I will try to fix it... fine we will do it ... after a 2  months I thought it was time to say it to thranduil... do I walked with legolas and I say ... it time to say but I want to said it alone... legolas nodded and I was walking to his father...  I saw thand swap on his throne ... so I bowed and he said I think I know what you're coming for ...
    Well ... and he stood up and walked ... and then he looked at me ... I said if you know ... then you won't agree that I have anything to do with your son ... and he said yes i don't agree ...  He said legolas said you fought well... he cares about
You ... doesn't give him hope when there's no hope ... and he looked at me ... and then I felt legolas heard everything and broke his heart... Then looked at the ground and I held back tears ...,I knew there were still things coming ...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TO BE CONTINUE...
i hope you like it...
this for my obsession with legolas and lord of the rings...
i think everyone is that i mean... who can't have a obsession with legolas the elf..and lord of the rings..legolas his blue eyes.. his blond long hair..his body... yeah ... it is a beautiful fanfic...
my elf language comes from websites but also from basque language because tolkien also designed it myself and from basque ... so this is how I do it my own elven language from basque language ... and websites ... I hope you like it ....