Chapter 15: my heart belongs with you

We look at the river and then he asked me ... do it hurt? And i asked what hurts?   He says yes pain to see your lover with another?    I know you still love legolas because he's the one? However? I said what do you mean? He said  well that you love legolas and that it is you and elves fall in love once for the rest of their lives on an elf ... I said yes that is... so Legolas is the one and he loves you... and i said  I do not know ... he said I see it in his eyes and in yours ... well if he loves me tannil love you .. fili said that is not it was just all a dream... HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT! I SAW IT IN HER EYES...  My face changed and my voice turned into a witch elf and around my fire...  for that moment he was scared of me but then I turn back to normal...and I said she loves you fili and I give him a hug ... he hugs back ... then we heard someone ... I said  Take your weapon... he nodded... and we take us weapons...and then we saw tannil... fili want to go and she said wait... and he said what is it? Please fili let me explain and for that moment she had a tear that roll over her skin...well you can ... I love you fili not Legolas we will not marry because we do not like each other I like you with my life... do you remember our first met? He nodded you said you want to be mortal for me because you love me...and that will be she said I will be mortal ... he said they can you not do I will not take you immortal from you ... she laughs you are just like your brother that's why  tauriel still immortal... yes it is he laughs but I remember and I love you to and they kissed I was happy ... and I walked off and I was reading a book in the hall with my parents then I saw Legolas but I did nothing and I walked off he followed me and said Faundil!i looked at him and said what do you want of me? I will talk with you! Can we please talk? Please ? I said well yeah why not! He said I love you faunadil I cannot life without you ... if I can choose then I will marry you and I will ...I do not like it what my father did but he will accepted it I know my father... and I love you so mush... I said Legolas ? He looked up ... I love you to my heart belong with you ... for me is it just you.. you are the one.. for me... and he smiled you are the one for me to and my heart belong with you to... smiled ... and then we kissed and we were happy again...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TO BE CONTINUE...
i hope you like it...
this for my obsession with legolas and lord of the rings...
i think everyone is that i mean... who can't have a obsession with legolas the elf..and lord of the rings..legolas his blue eyes.. his blond long hair..his body... yeah ... it is a beautiful fanfic...
my elf language comes from websites but also from basque language because tolkien also designed it myself and from basque ... so this is how I do it my own elven language from basque language ... and websites ... I hope you like it ....