chapter 18 : the mirkwood princes

Thranduil said to his people in Lohrien that I was the Mirkwood Princess and that everyone should also listen and care for me ... Legolas was happy to hear ... everyone who was there knelt before me ... and said long live the mirkwood princess ... my mom and my father knelt too and said long life lady of lohrien my people said long life lady of criteria....
it felt so good my life could start well i had a home a good love ... a good father-in-law who was protected over me .. and four best friends ... and two beautiful sisters ... if i had that years ago seen i would have started my search much earlier in life ... i am so grateful to this world ... there is always hope in life ....you will experience it yourself ... i was happy ... i was mentioned as a princess of mirkwoods ... lady lohrien ... and queen of criteria ..... i think my life couldn't be more beautiful be that this i was so happy and grateful ... i am happy to have legolas and be his lady ... when i look at the past now the past only brought me good things and things i had to go out of learn ... i am so happy with my husband ... see him training there in the trees of lohrien .... i was laughging and said to him not bad... he said not bad are you joking... i'm train hours to be stronger... i said you are better then ever i smiled and kissed them... i was so happy... we traint together and it feel like home... my home is when i'm with legolas in my home ... nah ... he is just my home... peacefull...place... with him on my side i can handle everything and everyone....
when i looked in the woods i saw sauron ... in mordor ... i went to my mom and dad alone ... and said sauron is back ... they were in shock ... and they said ... so it begins? i said what starts .. and she said the search for his ring ... and he will kill everyone that will be destroy him and the battle of middle earth to...
this is not good said celeborn.... we most warn the others..
then i heard a voice it is to late said haldir...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TO BE CONTINUE...
i hope you like it...
this for my obsession with legolas and lord of the rings...
i think everyone is that i mean... who can't have a obsession with legolas the elf..and lord of the rings..legolas his blue eyes.. his blond long hair..his body... yeah ... it is a beautiful fanfic...
my elf language comes from websites but also from basque language because tolkien also designed it myself and from basque ... so this is how I do it my own elven language from basque language ... and websites ... I hope you like it ....