chapter 17: legolas father accepted it

I was walking around with my horse and I was doing honor concrete to the people who had died ... then I saw thand swap ... and he looked down when I got off my horse ... and legolas went to his father and tannil and tauriel also ....
they said exchange ... and what an honor to see you here .. of course legolas father said what an honor and gave him a hug ... his father was very happy to see his son again ...
legolas said for the first time i missed you and thand swap they also shed a tear .. it was very emotional to watch when you know thand swap and legolas are usually very hard to show their feelings ... thranduil was shocked by the words of his son and legolas to... thranduil knew... everyone told me i made legolas different less heartless ... more showing his feelings in everything ... without realizing i was doing it ... but by looking at swap and legolas i saw it for the first time there was another legolas one that was much warmer and sweet ... and that because of me ... then exchange ... but then exchange not because of me but by himself ...then haldir came and  said everyone that help  to lohrien ! now! we did it ... i was going to change my mum welcomed everyone who helped in the fight also exchange ... i was walking in the corridors of lohrien ... then came  thranduil  ... he nodded and i nodded back of respect that he was there and didn't choke us ... and then he said faunalyn? legolas was to follow everything but from a corridor further and above me ...
i said yes thranduil ? he said thank you? I said thank you for what? and I smiled ...
that you were there for legolas all the time and that you changed him .. i smiled you too ... he sighed and said yes i was thinking how i was and i realized i was not a  good  person also a good father and looks down... so i changed myself .... and  put my hand on his shoulder and said you are a good father ... a father who loves his son just don't let show ... just like legolas ... but you love each other ... and trust each other until the dead ... that is the most important thing in a relationship with your parents ...if you don't trust that there is no trust and your bond is not good ... but you and legolas have a strong bond i saw it when i was in jail in mirkwood .. your trust in each other ... and now it's only going to get better ... and he said you think? i said yes i think so and smiled ...
and he gave me a hug i was in shock for a while but i finally gave back ... he said you are a good girl for my son... and i accepted now... legolas came over and hugs are both... from then we were a family ...i belong in his family i mean ....

TO BE CONTINUE...
i hope you like it...
this for my obsession with legolas and lord of the rings...
i think everyone is that i mean... who can't have a obsession with legolas the elf..and lord of the rings..legolas his blue eyes.. his blond long hair..his body... yeah ... it is a beautiful fanfic...
my elf language comes from websites but also from basque language because tolkien also designed it myself and from basque ... so this is how I do it my own elven language from basque language ... and websites ... I hope you like it ....