chapter 5: the cell

i was carried away from the king ... i was taken by tauriel and another eleven they take me very hard tauriel less ... she said Hori eramateko eramango dut, atzera zoazen ...
I heard what she said the other elf said ondo hemen...she took me ... and she said..dare to hurt legolas ... and i will kill you ... i felt legolas followed ... he looked sad ...
I said Ez dut hori egingo...well.. i hope that you not do that .. break and give him hope..
i said for the second time I'M WILL NOT DO THAT OKAY I'M NOT STUPID IN MY HEAD TO GIVE PEOPLE HOPE WHERE THERE IS NOT HOPE!
she was shocked by that... because she released me... we stood on the stairs before going down .. to the dungeons or the cells .. they were beautiful cells the doors of wood of the trees and gold .. and all the way we did we seemed to walk around in a forest full of wood and trees and beautiful walls ...I thought I was dreaming ... then she grabbed me again and threw me in the dungeon and said leave him alone !ulertu? i said ulertu!  when she was gone I started to sing Horizonteari begiratzen diot eta brisa ilea sentitzen dut eta badakit garai ilunak egongo direla ... sua etorriko da ... odola isuriko da ... gorroto dugun guztia galdu egingo da ... maite genuen guztia galdu egingo da go ... eguzkiaren beroa gutxituko da ... lotherien eta imbrisen gaineko argia ilundu egingo da ...ez da besterik egongo ... and u was crying when i said that...
Then i heard someone was coming... I wiped my  tears away...someone  asked me what was your singing about? I looked up with my weeping eyes where tears still fell ...and I saw a boy with blond hair and beautiful blue eyes ... I immediately recognized his voice ... it was legolas ... he said to me ... sorry ... i broke my promise ... and i don't know how to make it up ... it is okay...Ú-moe edhored, Legolas!
He was shocked by that ...legolas say to me ...will you talk with me..i said Yes...
i wanted to start talking when we both heard something a horn ... he said stay here i'll come back and i said promised he took my hand i had on the bars and said promised ... i know who it was but i said nothing .. it was the horn of lotherien...i knew Why there were here ... because of me...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i hope you like it...
this for my obsession with legolas and lord of the rings...
i think everyone is that i mean... who can't have a obsession with legolas the elf..and lord of the rings..legolas his blue eyes.. his blond long hair..his body... yeah ... it is a beautiful fanfic...
my elf language comes from websites but also from basque language because tolkien also designed it myself and from basque ... so this is how I do it my own elven language from basque language ... and websites ... I hope you like it ....

words:
Horizonteari begiratzen diot eta brisa ilea sentitzen dut eta badakit garai ilunak egongo direla ... sua etorriko da ... odola isuriko da ... gorroto dugun guztia galdu egingo da ... maite genuen guztia galdu egingo da go ... eguzkiaren beroa gutxituko da ... lotherien eta imbrisen gaineko argia ilundu egingo da ...ez da besterik egongo ...=ik kijk naar de horizon en voel de bries in men haren en weet dat er duistere tijden komen... vuur zal komen..bloed zal stromen... al wat we haden zal verloren gaan ... al wat we lief hadden zal verloren gaan... de warmte van de zon zal afnemen... de licht over de rijken van lotherien en imbris zal verduisterd zijn....
er zal niks anders zijn ...m