chapter 24 : lothlorien

we came into the woods of lothlorien when the guards captured us and first wanted to talk ... haldir wanted the dwarf to go blindfold .. aragorn said then everyone must be blindfolded but gimli didn't want legolas to be blindfolded by him and legolas got angry for those words and gimli said you shouldn't be angry ... it's your people ... i'm a dwarf ... legolas said yes but i belong to you now ... and finally haldir decided not to blindfold by the order that he got his queen... but he said to frodo you bring great evil with you mister baggins...

and legolas told about the corridors and I told legolas it is beautiful here .. it is definitely gimli! and gimli said may i ask legolas? legolas said what do you want to ask gimli? the necklace that you and aragorn wear who are they ... it took a while .. before I answered ...

i looked at the juwel and i was thinking again about the event and aragorn also we could not answer ...

I heard my voice against her again it's an idiot you love it was just not a dream not more and i wanted to give her juwel back and said why are you doing this .. it was a gift and she closed my hand back ... keep it ... just like my heart ...

i heard gimli say sorry for asking aragorn said don't say sorry ... i replied ... got that from our beloved going to valinor because they have no future here just dead ...

and then i saw haldir his face but I asked nothing and he looked at us and said they will come wait here ... and then we saw them ... and asked behind gandalf and I said he failed by a balrog ...

they looked down and said i want you to do everything to destroy the ring ... borimir said we do our best ... gimli and the rest nodded..doing our best is not enough for others people ... aragorn asked what did you mean? celeborn sighed it was legolas taking a step forward what do you mean? and someone came past me and shoulder legolas were taken? i looked and saw haldir ... and then i saw tannil and tauriel very sad and fili and kili ... what's going on here you all cry for gandalf? galadriel said yes but for something else ... haldir said faunalin .. aragorn replied what is wrong with her? i looked what is with my love? haldir she has returned from the gray harbors to rivendell ... she is going to die and haldir then looked at aragorn just like thanidil and my love arwdn said haldir ... it will not be long anymore we fear ... sauron is stretching ... legolas said what are we waiting for then let's go back .. galadriel said no the orcs know it ... let's wait until tomorrow ... before you leave .. gimli came to me and I didn't like to say it but I understand you I looked at him in shock ... and said what did you say? and he said you heard me ... you saved my life in moria ... and now i will pay tribute to you ... i will go to mount doom just like you and i will fight till my last breath to keep you safe to see your loved one again ... I shed a tear through gimli and said really? and he really said that's a promise and won't break and me gimli came to me and said I hate to say it but I understand you I looked at him in shock ... and said what did you say? and he said you heard me ... you saved my life in moria ... and now i will pay tribute to you ... i will go to mount doom just like you and i will fight till my last breath to keep you safe to see your loved one again ... I shed a tear through gimli and said really? and he really said that's a promise and won't break and me gimli came to me and said I hate to say it but I understand you I looked at him in shock ... and said what did you say? and he said you heard me ... you saved my life in moria ... and now i will pay tribute to you ... i will go to mount doom just like you and i will fight till my last breath to keep you safe to see your loved one again ... I shed a tear fall down my skin because of gimli's words and said really? he said realy and we hugs..

galadriel said wake up ! it morning! and no orcs! come on! we followed her and she gives us 4 little ships for over the river... so we left again...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TO BE CONTINUE...

i hope you like it...

this for my obsession with legolas and lord of the rings...

i think everyone is that i mean... who can't have a obsession with legolas the elf..and lord of the rings..legolas his blue eyes.. his blond long hair..his body... yeah ... it is a beautiful fanfic...

my elf language comes from websites but also from basque language because tolkien also designed it myself and from basque ... so this is how I do it my own elven language from basque language ... and websites ... I hope you like it ....