Chapter 6: you have something that belong with me

heard the Lothlorien elves come closer to the gate of the kingdom of thranduil .. I heard his name through legolas ... when he went up to the hall...I saw legolas looking at me with fear and protection in his face I felt the way he held his sword...he was scared ... i want to help and explain but i think that they will not believe me...than i heard the Hoorn again louder and bigger
the guards opened the gates and saw elves I also saw them through a window there were 10, 5 normal elves then you had haldir my best friend and the commander and right hand of galadriel and celeborn ... then you had thanidil my younger sister who is 2 years different from me, then you had celebrain my other sister who is four years younger with me and then you had our parents celeborn and galadriel ...they were escorted to the king ...The exchange was in shock because it had been a few years since they came to visit ... and the exchange said what are you bringing here? legolas was scared ... galadriel looked at him and said in his mind ... I know what you feel for her ... but you won't admit it ... but it's really what you feel ... but not everyone will be happy ... do you really want to take that risk? or are you going to run away? but I say you don't hurt her or hurt her because you're dealing with us all ... he bent over ... and said I won't do that ...
what brings me here? and galadriel looked back at her husband and legolas at the both ... celeborn my dad said again what brings me here? and the exchange said yes? and celeborn said is that still a question?
thranduil was shocked at his answer and said nothing for a while ... I don't know about what you have celeborn ... and celeborn said should I help you freshen up your brain ?well I really don't know sorry celeborn...celeborn took his sword and said oh yes you know ... the exchange was in shock ... legolas took his sword and disarmed him and said you don't touch my father ...at that moment I was afraid legolas was going to attack my father and I called GALADRIEL! CELEBORN! CELEBRAIN! HALDIR! THANIDIL! they were all shocked and called where are you FAUNADIL!
and they looked back at legolas and celeborn said where is she? and thranduil said in one of the dungeons is it that girl who was here got lost? and celeborn said yes she is! how is that possible celeborn?just give her to me and maybe I tell the story ...the exchange looked at legolas and said go get her and legolas nodded and left ..legolas came to me and i gave him a hug when he kept me out and said you came back .. he also did back ... and said yes and smiled i take you to galadriel and celeborn ... and when i saw them I gave them all a hug ... the exchange said you are going to tell or not we looked at each other and maybe we said ...

————————————————————————

i hope you like it...
this for my obsession with legolas and lord of the rings...
i think everyone is that i mean... who can't have a obsession with legolas the elf..and lord of the rings..legolas his blue eyes.. his blond long hair..his body... yeah ... it is a beautiful fanfic...
my elf language comes from websites but also from basque language because tolkien also designed it myself and from basque ... so this is how I do it my own elven language from basque language ... and websites ... I hope you like it ....