Chapter 13: we go after her

why do you do that ? Daddy? answer me! i said ... my father said because it is not your destiny my son ... i said what do you now know about love nothing ... he was in shock .... yes father you do not know the only thing about you think is your kingdom and let me marry someone i don't want ...i said i will marry someone i want to marry and not who you think i should marry! that makes no sense! take my luck! are you my father?
yes i am your father ... i think you are not my father .. because a father will not do that to me ... in my mind it was hard to say and i know how hard it was and is to say it and it hurt in my heart too because I am faithful to him ....I said I'm leaving and looking for her ... you can't stop me father ... not a word anymore ... and I went to the samples and took my horse indil...
I said I'm leaving and looking for her ... you can't stop me father ... not a word anymore ... and I went to the samples and took my horse indil...
I wanted to take weapons but then Tauriel and Tannil gave my weapons ... she nodded ... I nodded back ... what are you bringing here? we go with you legolas for us are you our lord ...
tannil said absolutely and i said what are we waiting for ... and we drove off with weapons and tannil asked where do you think she is legolas? i think its home port lotherien ....

yes i think so too said tauriel she goes there very often in that month when we were there she was very happy ... and galadriel told us you remember she said that to us legolas said tannil...we drove we drove hard for four days we had to pause ... and we had to drive two more days and we paused ...after sleep it was morning the sun was high and we continued ... tauriel said the sun is very high today ... legolas said that means happiness is coming ....
that's good ... said tauriel and tannil ... after two days we were at the borders of lotherien i said here it is...lotherien.... we were shocked.... tannil and tauriel said what beautiful...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TO BE CONTINUE...
i hope you like it...
this for my obsession with legolas and lord of the rings...
i think everyone is that i mean... who can't have a obsession with legolas the elf..and lord of the rings..legolas his blue eyes.. his blond long hair..his body... yeah ... it is a beautiful fanfic...
my elf language comes from websites but also from basque language because tolkien also designed it myself and from basque ... so this is how I do it my own elven language from basque language ... and websites ... I hope you like it ....