chapter 25: battle of helm's deep

i was in a room with arwen... my strength decreased.elrond took care of us and my mom arrived and came to us. i thought i was dreaming ...she said...

the people should take up against the saruman orcs let's abandon the people or let our people fight in this fight now we still have there? we still have many armies that saruman does not know about after his betrayal to us? they are hiding everywhere and also in valinor ... we have strong armies and you know that ... we have lost many by fighting but we still have so much ... the era of the elves is not over yet ... we have to do this ...

then my mom stroked me and I woke up and I said I'm coming. elrond said no you are too weak to fight my mom was in shock .. I'm coming! everyone has something to fight for! and i fight for my people for my loyalty! for my beloved! elrond said you will die! THEN I DIE! THEN I DIED AT LEAST TO PROTECT MY PEOPLE AND FOR THEM AND AGAINST SAURON'S EVIL! then wait for this death when everything is over! whether you want it or not I will go! and nothing is going to stop me! Peter? mom? they looked at me and then to the ground and said if this is what you want we will let you go with haldir ...

then mom took me with her horse and said to everyone we will fight! fili and kili and all the other dwarfs said YES! and then they saw me everyone gave me a hug you are still alive and my dad crying for joy and gave a hug my daughter is still alive! and I said I'm coming. haldir said that will be your death and i said i fight for what i love just like everyone else here! for my people! friends! lover! and nothing will change my mind! haldir nodded and said we're leaving now! then we left ...I remember what my mom said before my departure and my dad...

may our ancestors be with you and give my weapons ... don't look back ... don't be afraid. and do not fear death. i said will not do that. they said Galu (good luck) and Ir i lû telitha (until then). also they said last Gen melon (I love you) and I said Gen melon (I love you) and Namária (goodbye) and I nodded and so I smacked away with the army.

then I thought ... and I said this is what is going to be a battle we can't win? and is he still alive? I hope so ...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TO BE CONTINUE...

i hope you like it...

this for my obsession with legolas and lord of the rings...

i think everyone is that i mean... who can't have a obsession with legolas the elf..and lord of the rings..legolas his blue eyes.. his blond long hair..his body... yeah ... it is a beautiful fanfic...

my elf language comes from websites but also from basque language because tolkien also designed it myself and from basque ... so this is how I do it my own elven language from basque language ... and websites ... I hope you like it ....