cheater.

y/n | because you should trust me i'm your girlfriend?!!

P | yeah.. and you cheated on nick and he didn't even know. you guys dated forever after that.

y/n | so you think i'm cheating on you?!

P | idk maybe you are?!

y/n | I'M NOT!!!

P | yeah i bet you little whore.

he lays back down in bed. you sit there in shock. you leave and slam the door behind you you walk right over to chase and nicks room. nick looks at you when you walk in and you fall apart. tears roll down your face. you fall your knees and cry.

N | what happened?!

he picks you up off the floor and puts you on the bed. you can even put a sentence together. he puts his arms around you.

N | calm down. it's okay. it's okay. it doesn't matter right now. you can tell me later.

you cry into his sweatshirt. you hug him back. he comforts you for awhile then chase wakes up.

C | what happened?!

chase runs over and sits down next to you. he rubs your back and talks to nick. he rocks you back and forth trying to calm you down.

N | i'm not sure. she came in bawling but whatever it i'm going to stay here until she's better.

C | i'm here too y/n.

you keep crying. after an hour or so you pull yourself together. you explain to them what happened. they are shocked.

C | what the hell was he thinking?!

N | we didn't do anything?! mans legs must be tired from jumping to conclusions.

you laugh. you spend the night with chase and nick. they both fall asleep but you don't really get much sleep. the sun begins to rise. nicks eyes flutter open.

N | how'd you sleep.

y/n | oh.. uh.. i didn't.

N | awe baby.

he hugs you.

N | you want me to sit in here while you go to sleep.

y/n | no it's fine.

N | you need sleep.

y/n | it's okay.

N | no.. it's not. come here.

he pulls you into his lap and lays you down. he puts his arm around you and massages your head. you fall fast asleep.

* Nick's POV *

look at her. what a precious angel. i'm pissed off at payton. he is so selfish. chase just left you get you breakfast. payton hasn't left his place yet. for breakfast for anything. you eat breakfast and talk to chase.

N | yo like what kinda shit was payton on.

C | i'm not even sure. that doesn't sound like him. i know him.

N | what has gotten into him lately.

C | idk man but like you are a big threat to him.

N | why though.

C | you still like her man.

N | yes but i'm respecting their relationship.

chase looks down at y/n sleeping in your lap.

N | what she couldn't sleep?! i'm doing what payton couldn't.

C | ah. okay.

chase goes off to playing video games.

*back to your POV*

you wake up and you are still with nick. you roll over and hug him. he hugs you back.

y/n | how long was i asleep?

N | 3-4 hours.

y/n | i'm sorry.

N | it's okay. i was just chilling with chase.

C | yo.

y/n | has payton...

N | no he hasn't left his place.

y/n | of course not.

N | but that okay. you can stay here with us for now.

you and nick watch chase play video games. an hour or so pass and you mess around and get food and whatever. you decide to go back to sleep. you fall asleep in nicks arms.

what are your thoughts on payton's rn??