energy drinks.

the next thing you know it's morning. you stretch and pull the covers over your face. payton walks in the door.

P | good morning baby.

y/n | morning

he lays on top of you.

P | are you going to get up?

y/n | no.

P | you have to.

he pulls the covers down off your face. you smile at him and give him a kiss. he gets up and picks you up out of bed. you wrap your legs around him and hug him around his neck. he walks you to the main area for breakfast.

C | good morning you two.

N | yo. you down for funnel cake?

P | can you make that?

y/n | yeah?

N | me and y/n would make it every night when she snuck over.

y/n | i miss that! we should totally make it.

N | want to help me?

y/n | sure.

you stand up and give payton a kiss. you go over and help nick make funnel cakes for everyone. they are a big fan. you sit around most of the day. spend some time at the pool.

P | we need to get stuff from the store again.

N | DREAM TEAM!

y/n | DREAM TEAM!!

C | no way! nick there is missing posters for you.

N | i don't care?

C | we can't risk it.

N | it's called going undercover.

y/n | yeah it'll be fine.

P | fine. but i swear if you get caught.

N | we won't get caught.

you and nick go and put in hoodies and sweatpants. you put a hat on. you and nick hop the fence and walk out towards the market. you pick up all the things you needed. you check out.

N | we should go get energy drinks.

y/n | do they not have them in there?

N | they have them at meijer.

y/n | dude that's two blocks away.

N | come on!!

y/n | ugh.

you are walking down the block. your about to turn the corner as someone steps in front of you.

y/n | sorry. my bad.

you go to step around him. you catch a glimpse of his face. you immediately realize who it is. you start walking faster.

N | why are you walking so fast?!

y/n | go!

someone grabs you hood.

??? | not so fast.

you turn around. he takes off your sunglasses. you were right. it's your dad.

dad | y/n... honey, where have you been?

your breathing shakily. he wraps his arms around you. he squeezes you tightly. it's hard to breath. he let's go.

dad | thank you for bringing me my daughter.

he says to nick.

dad | you can go now.

you give him a look.

N | your welcome but we have to go.

dad | ahaha no. i'm her father.

N | she's not going with you.

your dad grabs his shirt and pulls him forward.

dad | i suggest you go before this gets a lot worse.

y/n | go nick. it's alright.

he looks at you and mouths.

N | i'll be back for you.

you smile. we walks the other way. your dad walks around town with you. he has a tight grip on your wrist. then you see your house. he walk you up the front steps. your mother opens the door. your dad shoves you inside. you fall to the floor. you hand catches on a nail that was sticking out of the ground. there's a deep cut on your palm. you look at it as your blood drips to the floor.