beer pong.

*4 months later*

you are completely done cleaning out Klanker. you filled the pools and got the filters working. you have to do landscaping and straighten out the stores. you are still dating payton. you and super close with nick. you go on midnight walks at least 4 times a week. right now you are playing beer pong with white claws.

y/n | ohhhh shit!! look at that!! 4 in a row.

you down it. you played for hours and you're drunk as fuck. you all decide to jump in the pool.

N | have you ever wondered if like-

he gets interrupted with a loud bang.

C | was that inside the park?

y/n | i don't know.

N | come here.

you all get out of the pool and start sneaking around. chase peeks around the corner of a building and shoots back. you all look at him confused.

C | they know we're here.

y/n | fuck.

P | OU67

y/n | right! come on guys!

you go inside the building you were by. you lifted a board in the ceiling and got chase to help you all up. you and payton pulled him up.

P | okay everyone don't step in the middle of a board you could fall through. only walk on the thin bars then lay in the crevice on the edge. don't say a word.

C | what is going on?!

y/n | shhh.

you all stay there for hours. chase is asleep. nick is twiddling his thumbs and you are thinking. you can still hear people outside. someone hit your feet. you look down and nick sticks his tongue out at you.

y/n | quit

you whisper playfully. you go about 30 more minutes without hearing anything and you head back out. they are gone. you all go back to your place but nothing was touched. that makes you wonder who was here. if it was someone looking for you they would have rummaged through things.

y/n | who do you think was here.

P | i'm not sure but they were not looking for us...

y/n | that's so weird.

nick and chase walk in.

N | did anyone touch your stuff.

P | no.

C | that's crazy.

y/n | we should see if there are any clues to who was here.

N | is this like an FBI mission?

y/n | sure.

P | okay... me and y/n, nick and chase.

N | sure.

y/n | no you should go with nick or chase so there is one of us with each of them because we are trained.

P | ugh your right. i'll go with chase.

N | hell yeah!

y/n | okay. we'll go this way you can go that way.

P | dealio.

you and nick walk toward the back gate. you pass the pool you were in. you start walking toward the gate because you saw something in the grass. you bend over and pick it up. when you are down there you see a footprint.

y/n | nick move.

he steps back. you look down at it. you put your hair up since it's getting in your way. nick pushes your head down. you give him a playful shove.

y/n | ew you nasty bitch.

nick wheezes.

N | ahah i knew you would get that.

you look at the prints and they lead to a pavilion. it looks like they stopped there for a bit then left.

N | there's no way that was the police.

you hear someone hit the ground. you jump back into nick's arms. you look up and see a guy and girl standing there. they look to be teenagers. they look just as shocked as you. you stare for a few second.

N | who are you guys.

guy | how long have you guys been here?

he says nervously.

y/n | a long time, why?

oop. who are they?
sorry i didn't publish anything yesterday:(