pool.

there is a seat between you and nick. you are kind of in an awkward place. do you like nick...or not. you look over at him. he turns around and smiles at you. you get butterflies in your stomach. you look out the window. you get a text from nick.

nick sits in the middle seat

nick sits in the middle seat. you smile at him and put your hand in his. you lay your head on his shoulder and watch tik tok together. after a few hours you get there and grab your stuff out of the car. you walk in holding nicks hand. you put your bags on a cart and someone leads you to your room. it's huge and has big windows looking over the river. there is two beds and a bathroom. just down the hallway there is a pool and a hot tub. you throw your bag next to your bed and nick flops down on the bed. you lay on top of him placing your hands on his cheeks. he smiles.

N | ugh.

he puts his hands on your sides. it gets you feeling some type way when he smirks up at you. is this what you want. before you can finish your thought he rolls you over onto the bed and tickles you.

y/n | nick.. hahaha stop

noah and dixie went to shower. after you and nicks settle down you realize they went in together.

y/n | oo scandal. what could possibly be going on in there.

N | noah's probably fucking it up.

y/n | oh shut up, you playfully punch him in the arms.

N | ouch.

y/n | that didn't hurt.

N | it did.

y/n | i'm sorry.

you kiss him on the cheek. you kind of start to play along with this game nick's been playing all day and he catches on. you're getting awful close before noah and dixie come out of the shower.

No | what's up?

N | nothing. what's up with you bro.

nick smiles and rolls his eyes.

N | you want us to give you a few?

D | omg guys.

y/n | no we'll head to the pool it's fine.

dixie laughs and you change into your baiting suit (which looks like this)

nick changes into his trunks. you grab a towel and walk down the pool. you pass a group of teenage girls who are also going to the pool. they put their stuff on the other side. you and nick get in the pool and are messing around. they make tik toks and whatever on the other side of the pool.

N | there.

nick lifts you up and sets you on the side of the pool.

y/n | what?

next thing you know you were shoved back into the pool. you try to hold onto the side but slip in and hit your head on the edge of pool. you hear muffled sounds of people talking. you try to open your eyes but chlorine stings them. you can't move. next thing you know you are dragged out of the pool. you can hear people talking but you can't see them. you can't feel them touching you,

D | omg is that my fault.

N | no dixie. it was an accident.

D | oh no.

you hear dixie panic and begin to cry. nicks is breathing really fast and trying to wake you up. noah is on the phone with the front desk they are sending people to come get you. you get moved into a car and they poke you with an IV. then everything fades into darkness. next thing you know you are sitting in a hospital bed. you look to one side of the room and noah and dixie are sitting by the window sill and nick is holding your hand he looks really stressed. you give his hand a squeeze. it was very weak. he looks up.

N | y/n!

wow payton...then you.