conflict.

you wake up to a door opening. your eyes flutter open and you see payton walk in the door. you roll

over and sit up.

y/n | what?

P | y/n can i talk to you.

y/n | for what reason?

P | i need to apologize. i don't want to do it in front of the boys.

y/n | where do you want to go.

P | back to our place. please. it'll be quick.

y/n | fine.

you get up and say goodbye to nick and chase. payton walks you to your place.

P | y/n i'm so sorry. i kept having these dreams that you would run away with nick and it messed me up. i shouldn't have taken it out on you because you went on a walk with nick i should have comforted you after that police chase. that had to have been scary. i should have come after you after i called you that last night. but i did it in the morning. i'm sorry. i just-

you wrap your arm around him and begin to cry.

y/n | it's okay. it really hurt me though payton. i would never cheat on you.

P | i know. i'm sorry.

you let go of the hug and looked at him. he grabs your face and kisses you. it was a long slow passionate kiss. he pushed you down on the bed without breaking the kiss. he lifts up your shirt and feels your sides. then you remember how many windows are in your places.

y/n | payton!

you push him off.

P | i'm sorry i should've-

y/n | no it's just.. there's no privacy.

P | well if you want to go somewhere private...

he gives you a mischievous look. you bite your lip. you sneak out of your place and payton. walks you over to something that looks like a small shed. he opens the door and walks in. there's one light on the ceiling.

P | this is where the owners stayed when they worked late nights.

he shuts the door behind him and locks it. he rips off his shirt and looks over at you. his abs are so distracting you just want to-

a/n | this is a sexual part so if that makes you uncomfortable you can just skip it:) thank you for reading!! i love you all!

before you finish that thought he throws you down on the bed. you runs your fingers down his abs. he puts his hands up your shirt and unclasps your bra. he caresses your breasts and kisses your neck. it feels so nice. he takes your shirt and bra off. he kisses your breasts and licks the nipples. he keeps going down until he reaches the waist band of your sweats. he goes to take them off.

y/n | woah! .. yours first.

he smiles at you and steps out of his sweatpants. you see how hard his dick is. he takes yours off and your panties. he spreads out your legs and kisses your inner thighs. payton starts to lick your 🐱. he sticks his tongue in and moves it around. you let out small moans. you feel his very hard dick touching your leg. he starts feeling around your 🐱 with his fingers. soon he sticks one in and plays around with it. he pulls it out and sucks his fingers clean. he adds another finger you moan softly. he stands up and teases you by rubbing his dick on your 🐱.

y/n | come on.

he opens the side drawer.

P | i knew it.

he pulls out a condom.

y/n | awe..

P | we don't need to take care of a kid.

y/n | can you just pull out before.

P | what if i don't?

y/n | please

you give him puppy dog eyes. he throws his condom on the floor and grabs your hips. he slowly puts himself inside you. you let out a long moan. it hurt at first but as he slowly started going in and out you were filled with pleasure. he got faster and faster. you give him scratches on his back and he goes. he pulls out.

P | what am i supposed to finish in.

y/n | i have an idea

you pull him toward you. you put your mouth around it. you starts sucking. you fit most of it in your mouth the rest you rub. he cums in your mouth. you look up at him and swallow it. he pushes your head back down. after a hour or so you put your clothes back on. you just cuddle with him for bit. he kisses your forehead.

that's one way to solve a conflict😳