eggs.

N | what do we do?

y/n | i don't know.

C | can we go back?

y/n | no.

P | why not? it's been years everyone probably forgot what happened anyway.

y/n | that was a small town payton. no one's going to forget the one interesting thing that happened there.

P | yeah but maybe it slipped their minds. like it's one of those things that you remember but like you don't think about it everyday.

y/n | we can't. what if that bounty is still over our heads.

P | after 5 years.

y/n | it could be.

C | we should totally go back for the opening.

P | that sounds so fun.

N | dude chase you remember the first time we went to klanker. you ate a bunch of funnel fries and puked on the old guys behind us.

C | SHH OMG BAHAHA SHUT UP

N | dude and your father had to come clean it and you blamed it on a little kid.

P | chase! omg.

N | me and chase were at klanker every day for the first like 3 years i knew him.

C | because my parents were at work.

P | that's sounds so fun. we have to go back.

y/n | we burnt the place down. it won't be the same.

C | come on. don't be such a debby downer. let's go.

y/n | NO! WE AREN'T GOING! DROP IT.

you stomp back up to your room and lock the door. you begin to cry. your breathing speeds up. you keep crying. eventually you fall asleep. when you wake up it's dark. the house is really quiet. you quietly unlock your door and walk downstairs. when you reach the bottom of the stairs you see someone's in the kitchen. you turn around.

N | hey.

you look back and nick is walking over.

y/n | leave me alone.

nick grabs your hand.

N | where are you going?

y/n | back to my room.

he picks you up and sits you on the counter.

N | are you hungry?

y/n | a little.

N | you want... eggs?

y/n | sure.

you sit there and talk with nick while he makes you eggs. he puts them on a plate and hands them to you.

y/n | thank you.

N | your welcome.

you hop off the table. you walk back up to your room and turn on your TV. you take a bite of your eggs. a few minutes later there's a light knock at your door.

y/n | come in.

nick walks in. he hands you your phone.

y/n | oh. did i leave this in the kitchen?

N | yup. well goodnight.

right before he closes the door you say.

y/n | can you stay?

N | what?

y/n | can you stay.. here. just for a bit.

nick smiles.

N | sure.

he lays down next to you and you watch netflix. you set your plate down on the table and pulled yourself closer to nick. he rubs your back.

N | hey. can i ask you something?

y/n | sure.

N | what happened downstairs. why were you so against going home?

y/n | i just... i don't think i'm ready to go back. what if my parents see me.

N | you think they still live there.

y/n | maybe.

N | i don't think they will. i think it'll be really fun. we all look so different then we did 6 years ago. we just need to plan out what's it's going to look like being over there.

y/n | okay.

N | okay what?

y/n | i'll go.

N | really?

y/n | yeah.

he hugs you tighter.

N | i'll stay by you the whole time.

y/n | okay.

you say while your voice shakes. you are cuddled up close to him as you fall asleep.

nick's getting kinda close again😳