stargazing.

you get up and clean up the place. you walk hand in hand back to your place. nick and chase are in the lounge area. you walk in.

N | you guys good now?

nick says with food in his mouth.

P | better than ever.

you look up at him and laugh. you eat then you have to clean out slides. you do that all day. you are super tired. nick pulls you to the side.

N | so what happened with you and payton?

y/n | oh. we talked about it... made up...

N | oh. that took a really long time.

y/n | oh... yeah. we made up...and out.

N | YOU FUCKED HIM?!

you put your hand over his mouth and you both start laughing uncontrollably. seeing nick smile made your heart happy. you are happy to have nick as your best friend. he has helped you so much. you go back to your place with payton. you cuddle up next to him. you fall asleep in his arms. you wake up to a tap on your shoulder. you look over and you see nick.

N | wanna go on a walk.

y/n | sure.

you slowly get out of payton's arms without waking him up. you throw on a hoodie. you start walking around with nick. he grabs your hand. you have deep conversations. you decide not to leave klanker after the issue the other night. you sit down on a bench. you lay your head on his shoulder and look up at the stars.

N | look it's sagittarius!

he points.

y/n | where? i can't see it.

he takes your hand and helps you point it out.

y/n | oh! i see it.

N | yeah. cool huh.

y/n | are you like an astronomer or something?

N | no i just learned a lot while we were dating it was a big flex for me.

you laugh. you start making your way back. you go into the lounge to get food you're hungry. you and nick split a calzone.

y/n | did you figure out if you were leaving or not?

N | no. i'm not going anywhere. this is my home.

you smile and give him a hug.

y/n | yess! thank goodness! i couldn't imagine this place without you.

N | i couldn't go live out there without you. but i think if we do go back out. we need to finish business then open our business. we have to go to the public to be able to open this place.

y/n | right. but that's far in the future.

N | right. i was just saying.

y/n | i know.

you part ways and you go back to your rooms and fall asleep next to payton.

your besties with nick 🥺🤍