monopoly.

you wake up as the sun peeks through your curtains. nick's arms are around your waist and his face buried in your neck. you grab his hand. his eyes flutter open.

y/n | good morning.

he groans.

N | good morning

after laying in bed for awhile you go downstairs. noah and dixie fell asleep on the couch.

N | i'll make breakfast for you.

y/n | it's okay.

N | nope. sit down i'm making you breakfast.

y/n | no it's okay.

N | i'm making you breakfast.

y/n | no.

nick throws you over his shoulder.

N | sit down.

you start laughing.

y/n | put me down!

you say playfully. he puts you down on the table and straddles his arms around you on the table. you lean in and give him a short kiss. he smiles.

N | now what do you want for breakfast?

dixie & noah start clapping from behind you. you and nick both turn and look at them.

y/n | what?

you laugh.

D | you guys kissed!

No | that's my boy!

noah says while standing up. nick smiles and it's adorable. noah and dixie make it to the kitchen.

D | anyways. payton chase and charli are coming out there with us for a few days. so nick are you going back to your own room or are you sticking with y/n?

you look over at nick and make eye contact and smile.

N | i'll stay with her.

noah slap nick on the back.

No | my boy.

noah and nick hug.

D | weirdos...

y/n | our weirdos.

you laugh.

D | so you guys are making breakfast?

N | yeah.

No | yes ma'am.

you and dixie sit on the barstools as the boys cook up breakfast. they make you breakfast wraps and you are all laying on bean bags together and decide to play monopoly. then there's a knock on the door.

D | that much be them.

No | COME IN!

charli opens the door. followed by chase and payton.

Ch | hey!

C | what's up gang!

P | yo.

No | welcome !

N | take a seat. we just started.

Ch | okay!

you all sit down and play monopoly. nick grabs your hand under the table. you hold his tight and continue playing.

That's the end of this book. comment if you want a 3rd book. i'm not sure if i'll do one or not. i need ideas!