R.

your eyes peek open in the middle of the night. officers are arguing. you try and listen to what they're saying.

man 1 | the bounty over the girl and the boy in the red shirt's head is enough to get us out of this fucked up town.

man 2 | but the money is going to James and Ryan. they found them.

man 1 | i had an idea. we take them out of here to somewhere they would never expect and leave them there for a few days and everyone will think they escaped. then we take them back out and get all the glory.

man 2 | and cash.

man 1 | yeah.

man 2 | are you insane. that's criminal.

man 1 | you don't have to do it with me.

man 2 | i'm not going to.

man 1 | okay then enjoy your life stuck back here for the rest of your life.

man 2 | you're greedy as fuck.

man 1 | 8 million dollars is 8 million dollars.

when he says that you couldn't believe your ears. 8 MILLION. just then your hear footsteps approaching your cell. you lay back down and shut your eyes. it's just a worker getting coffee. you whisper in nick's ear.

y/n | we gotta go.

N | what?

y/n | we gotta go before some very illegal shut goes down.

just then a phone rings. it makes you jump.

man | Moosville Police Dept. how can i help you?

woman | there's smoking coming from the woods behind my house.

man | where is your house located?

woman | 52116 birch street.

man | we will have people out there.

woman | okay thanks.

birch street. she's referring to your woods. Riley made it.

N | a fire?

y/n | R's here.

N | who?

y/n | r, she's getting rid of the evidence. now we have to get out of this place.

you wake everyone up. you make a plan. you are going to ask to use the restroom. when in there climb. the wall into the ceiling. you only have 5 minutes in the bathroom so you have to go quick. once you are up there break a hole in the roof and get out. once out you book it to the woods until sunrise. at sunrise "our parents are coming" so we will be in an open room. only nicks parents will show up. you will use a wire cutter to break the window and cut the mesh. everyone will leave and nicks parents will say they became aggressive and attacked her. then you will hideout in nicks attic and finish your plan. now everyone acts asleep. you start rattling the gate.

y/n | hey!

an officer walks over.

officer | what?

y/n | i need to use the restroom.

officer | can you wait until the morning?

y/n | i need to piss dude.

officer | go back to sleep.

y/n | i'll piss on the floor and you'll have to clean it up.

you hear the boys giggle in the corner. the officer doesn't hear them. you laugh.

officer | fine.

he unlocks the gate and takes you to the bathroom. you stand in the sink but you can't reach the ceiling. you look around for something to elevate you. the paper towel's aren't screwed into the wall. you take it off and set it over the sink. you lift the ceiling. you can't get up there yet. you take the paper towels and set them on top. you have one chance to jump up before it would make a loud noise and the officer will come in. you take a deep breath.

y/n | 3.....2...1

you jump lift yourself into ceiling. the metal cover falls to the floor.

officer | what's going on in there.

y/n | someone didn't screw on the paper towels.

officers | you have a minutes

y/n | mhmm.

you slide the panel back and start crawling as fast as you can. you found a soft spot in the corner. you kick a pipe and it klanks against the roof. you stop it. gas starts pouring out. you break the wall in the corner and run into the woods which is raging in fire. you see a girl run out of the woods. you sprint over and when she hears someone running she runs faster.

that's a lot of fire bro.