McAlisters.

your heart begins to race. you put your hands up.

C | what is this even about?

N | yeah! what do you want from us.

police | you guys have been out top missing subjects for months. little did we know you were going to make camp in this dump.

N | it looks better then before.

police | alright now come with us.

he takes you and puts you in the back of his police car. payton sits passenger while you nick and chase are in the back. they put you in a holding cell.

C | they're treating us like prisoners. what did we do?

y/n | i guarantee you it's my parents.

an officer comes up to your cell.

police | okay you all get one phone call. who's up first.

y/n | ME! i am.

everyone looks at you confused. you dial a familiar number.

y/n | R!!

??? | what's up?

y/n | where are you right now?

??? | San Francisco.

y/n | i'm in a bit of a pickle with the popo. go to Moorsville NC and there is a 7-11 follow the sidewalk on the opposite side of the street until it drops off at the woods. walk a little father and there's a fence. hop it and take the first left on the path inside. you'll see shack with lights inside. go grab everything valuable.

??? | i got you. where do you what me to drop it.

y/n | toss it. burn the place down for all i care. make sure all evidence of our existence is gone.

??? | you got it. i'll be out there tonight.

y/n | thank you R i got the rest handled

??? | alright stay safe.

y/n | right back at ya.

officer | okay! times up. phone down.

you hang up the phone. they put you back in the cell and pull the rest of us out one by one for our phone call. eventually they shut down the office for the day.

y/n | okay the last officer is gone. what were y'all a calls for.

P | i called my grandparents.

N | i called my parents. told them not to worry.

C | i ordered a huge takeout from McAlisters that will take them a lot of effort and materials to make and i'm not going to pick it up.

you all start to laugh.

P | that's terrible.

C | it costed 278 total.

N | GEEZ CHASE!

C | kinda sounded fire.

y/n | back to what i was saying. i used my call to contact a friend she's flying out from San Francisco to burn down klanker and everything in it.

N | WHOA WOAH WOAH I HAVE SOME VALUABLE SHIT IN THERE.

C | ARE YOU DUMB?!

P | seriously y/n?!

y/n | oh hush you'll all be fine. we are going to get let out tomorrow. no one is coming to get us so we'll fake our death once it makes local news we'll flee to Canada.

everyone is mad about the plan but after a bit they agree it's best. you get settled in for bed payton lays down on the bench. chase lays in the corner with nick. you lay in nicks arms. you fall fast asleep.

will your brilliant plan work??