fam.

you both walk back into the room.

C | where'd you guys go.

you look at nick.

N | just walking.

you nod. you chase and nick go back to playing video games. payton just watches you guys. you are still mad at him. you fall asleep next to nick. payton and chase sleep together. nick kisses your forehead and you fall asleep.

*Time skip 2 months*

you and payton aren't back together but you are all back to being close friends. you and nick are like family close. you know everything about each other. payton has your old room all to himself. you sleep with nick. you got landscaping done and everything in the park is fully functional. so now you live in a water park. you fixed up the inside of all the stores and they will be used to store stuff as closets. you and nick haven't done anything since that night other than a kiss here and there. you have managed to make all shopping trips successful.

you wake up to chase and payton yelling about their game.

N | could you be any louder?

P | could you be any stupider.

N | yes.

C | payton! come one man. your going to die.

P | shit sorry.

nick hurls a pillow at him.

P | what the fuck nicholas!

he throws the pillow back at him and it nails you in the head.

P | oh my goodness! are you okay?

you start to fake cry. nick and payton stand over you.

P | i'm sorry.

N | are you okay?

you hit nick in the nuts and tackle payton to the floor.

N | owww.

y/n | haha loser.

P | fuck you.

he throws you back playfully causing you to nearly hit your head on the table if you didn't catch yourself. payton hugs you.

P | omg sorry i need to stop.

y/n | it's okay.

you get up and see if nicks okay.

N | you're so mean.

y/n | you know you love me.

N | nope i don't think i do.

y/n | oh? you don't?

you say jokingly

N | mm i don't know.

you tackle him down on the bad and tickle him since you know he's ticklish.

N | fine! i love you!

y/n | i knew it. now payton. you want to go get some chipotle with me.

P | sure.

y/n | you guys want anything.

N | spicy chicken burrito.

C | surprise me.

P | bet.

y/n | okay we'll be back soon.

the chipotle drive thru is right outside the gate to klanker. you and payton get there and walk inside. its never busy so you just go order.

P | .... and 3 orders of chips and salsa.

cashier | that would be 25.03

P | there you go.

cashier | there's that for you. have a good evening.

y/n | thank you.

you take your stuff back to your room and eat. as your eating you hear rustling outside. you expect it's an animal so you keep eating. soon it gets louder and doesn't stop. you get payton to go see what it is. as soon as the door open a group of police officers barge in. you gasp and jump into nicks arms.

police | HEY! stay down on your beds. don't get up. put your hands where we can see them!

oh no. that's the popo 😮