payback.

you reach up and hug nick. he puts his arms around you. he holds you so tight. you cry into his shoulder. the door opens. nick turns around.

N | dude.

P | can i talk to y/n please.

N | i don't think that's a good idea.

P | please nick.

you continue sobbing into nicks shoulder. he whispers to you.

N | you want to talk to him?

y/n | no.

nick looks up at payton and signals to the door.

P | please.

you whisper to nick again.

y/n | no.

N | come on dude.

P | nick i need to talk to her.

you turn around.

y/n | I SAID NO PAYTON!!! that means no. i don't know what you need to say that could be this damn important!

P | y/n you don't understand-

y/n | i do understand payton! you wanted to breakup with me because i didn't want to have sex with you.

P | no. that is not why.

y/n | then why did you bring that girl over.

P | i was upset that you kissed nick. i wanted to get back at you but there aren't other girls here.

y/n | so you hired a girl to come over and have sex with you.

P | i didn't-

y/n | you did payton. now go.

you walk back into nicks arms. he rubs your back.

P | you are the only girl i've ever loved and i'll wait for you. when your ready to come back i'll be here. i love you y/n.

C | go.

payton walks out. chase joins your hug. after an hour or so you go back to your new place.

C | i'm going to go talk to him.

N | alright.

chase walks out. you look over at nick.

N | what?

you grab the collar of his shirt and press your lips on his. he pulls you on top of him without breaking the kiss. he rests his hands on your ass. he pulls away.

N | what are you doing?

y/n | payton hired a prostitute to have sex with him. so it's only fair i have sex with you.

nick smirks.

N | in that case.

you walk to the guest room and lock the door behind you. nick slips off his shirt and you do the same.

a/n | here comes a sexual part. if that makes you uncomfortable you can skip the rest of the chapter. i love you guys! thanks for reading!

you push nick down on the bed. he puts his hands on your hips as you make out on the bed. he unclasps your bra and throws it on the floor. he sits up holding you on his lap. he begins kissing your neck. you runs your fingers through his hair. he found your sweet spot on your neck. he begins sucking. you let out small moans. he moves down to your titties. he begins licking and sucking your nipple. you can feel him getting hard. you push him back down and lock lips again. you both take off the rest of your clothes.

N | are you on the pill?

y/n | yup.

N | in that case.

he pushes himself inside of you let out a loud moan. he covers your mouth and laughs. he moves his hand and you give him a kiss. he slowly moves your hips up and down moving slowly. you let out light moans. you feel him cum inside of you. he flips you onto the bed and pull out. he looks up at you and he does crazy 8's with his tongue on your 🐱. you put your hand in his face. he eats you out as you moan. he lays down next to you.

N | your turn.

you bite your lip. you crawl down to the end of the bed and suck his dick. nick moans. it's kinda hot. after awhile he cums in your mouth. he looks at you like "what are you going to do?" you look him dead in the eye and swallow it. after about a good hour or so you both get dressed again. he unlocks the door. you grab his face and kiss him.

N | what was that for.

you smile and walk out the door. he smacks your ass.

y/n | woah buddy.

you dick tap him.

N | really?

he picks you up and throws you over his shoulder. you laugh. he walks you back to your place before setting you down.

Building a Homeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें