family.

you have a great breakfast with payton. you really haven't gotten to talk with payton in a long time. he has been the most distant one in the friend group. he was always in his room on the phone with avani or out and about with avani. yeah, you feel but you missed him a little more. you guys walk home.

P | have you talked to Kio recently.

y/n | not really. he's been busy.

P | you miss him huh.

y/n | no. it's been months. why would i miss him.

P | you wanted to marry him dude. you would come in my room all the time and tell me how much you loved him. you thought he was going to propose to you at the lake.

y/n | omg. turns out the surprise was his family.

P | yeah. you should go visit him.

y/n | he probably has a girlfriend already.

P | i doubt it.

y/n | why's that.

P | i don't know.

y/n | kio is nice attractive and has a wonderful personality.

P | and he's a model in LA.

y/n | exactly.

P | he's still gonna want to see you.

y/n | maybe.

you walk in your front door. chase and nick are on the couch playing video games. charli is on her phone next to chase. noah and dixie are in the kitchen.

y/n | hey guys.

N | where'd you guys go. i haven't seen you all morning.

y/n | i took payt to breakfast.

C | what about avani?

y/n | they broke up.

P | it's okay. i miss hanging out with you all anyway.

payton sits down next to nick and chase and watched their game. you sit on the counter in the kitchen.

D | hey where were you. i though you got to weirded out by this stupid boy you left.

y/n | haha no. i like noah.

D | better than G?

y/n | wayyy better then G.

you wink.

D | so big question. what's up with you and nick.

y/n | nothing? what.

D | i saw you all cuddled up next to him last night.

y/n | he's my friend.

N | yuppers.

y/n | omg.

nick comes up behind you and picks you up off the table.

y/n | ah!

N | haha i gotcha.

y/n | you scared the shit out of me.

he kisses you on the cheek which catches you by surprise. you guys used to kiss as friends. like "as friends" because you were both into each other but didn't want to admit it. but you grew out of that.... right?

N | how was breakfast.

he sets you back down on the table and put his hands on either side of you resting on the table.

y/n | it was good.

N | that's good.

he turns around and grabs a Monster out of the fridge and cracks it open. you smile. it's an M-80. it's the last one. you know because you hid it behind all the green ones.

y/n | hey that's mine. it's last one.

N | you want a sip.

y/n | yes.

he hands it to you and you take a sip and give it back. after a few hours you noah nick and dixie decide to drive to riverside, which is 2 hours away, and stay the night there. the other boys and charli are staying here. payton's having dylan over. you and nick hop on the back of noah's car. him and dixie sit in the front and you start driving.

Riverside with dixie and noah❤️❤️