walk.

you make out for like 5 minutes when someone knocks at the door. nick jumps.

N | yes!

C | can i grab a towel. payton just spilled the ice all over the counter.

nick hands him a towel.

C | thanks.

N | yup.

nick closes the door behind him.

N | you can hop in the shower with me if you want.

you smile at him. you know you shouldn't.

y/n | it's okay. i'm sorry, i don't want them to ask too many questions.

he smirks at you.

N | okay. we'll finish this later though.

you laugh and walk out of the bathroom.

C | yoo you were in there? what were you doing huh?

y/n | i was talking to him. he seemed really sad.

P | that's what they all say.

y/n | no payton i'm serious. he's really torn about his parents.

P | couldn't relate.

y/n | shut up payton.

P | sorry.

you lay on the other bed next to chase. you kinda like snuggled up next to him but not in a couply way. nick gets out and payton goes to shower. nick is drying off his hair. when he's done he lays on the other bed. you whisper to chase.

y/n | i'll be right back.

C | okay?

y/n | nick you want to go on a short walk.

N | sure. why?

y/n | come on.

you walk outside and down the steps. you walk down the sidewalk in this small town.

y/n | how are you? seriously.

N | i'm fine.

y/n | come on nick. what's up.

N | fine. it's just, my parents. you all left because you're parents were terrible to you. my parents weren't and you know that. i was their pride and joy. i took that away for months and now they think i'm dead.

y/n | i'm sorry nick. we'll be back.

N | how. we are just going to fake our death and all of a sudden come back and expect no one to notice.

y/n | it'll be awhile.

N | how long.

*time skip 5 years*

you all bought a house in Tennessee and have been living there for the last 4 years. you are all in your 20s. nick still thinks about his parents every now and then. you have phones but stay off social media because it's too risky. you text riley all the time. riley checks up on nick's parents every few months. you made some new friends in Tennessee such as a kid named Ryland he is good friends with nick. payton is dating a girl named Avani she live 45 minutes away but she's over every weekend. Chase is engaged to a girl named charli. they are getting married in the spring. you dated a guy named Kio for 2 years then your broke up when he moved to LA to work with a modeling agency. you still talk all the time you just thought it was best if you weren't together. you are best friends with dixie (charli's older sister) and another girl named addison. you've stayed really close with nick. all your bonds have never faded no matter what.

sorry for such a long time skip i just felt that the story would be drug out if i did a play by play. i hope you're enjoying this story!