torn.

P | well what do you want me to say.

y/n | i want you to tell me payton. what would you have done.

P | i don't know. i was in shock!

y/n | in shock *scoffs* i bet that's what you wanted
to happen. why did you need to know so bad anyway?

P | it is not. nick is my friend too.

y/n | FRIENDS DON'T DO THAT PAYTON!

P | i didn't mean to!

y/n | then what did you mean to do!

P | i don't know.

y/n | that's can't be your answer for everything!

P | you want to know what happened y/n.

y/n | YES I DO!

P | i saw you the other day and you were hanging on to your life by a thread. it pained me that i didn't know how to help. but nick was by your side through your whole recovery. because he knows what happened. when i asked you, you didn't want to tell me.

y/n | and you couldn't respect my decision?!

P | why could you tell nick and not me. we are dating y/n and idk what you think but to me it's pretty damn serious!

y/n | it's is.

P | then why can you tell nick and not me? i just want to help you.

y/n | me and nicks relationship was different.

P | you cared about him more.

y/n | i never said that!?

P | it seemed like you cared about me more on 4th of July.

y/n | you did not just bring that up.

P | i did to.

y/n | okay payton. i told nick because i dated him for a year and a half. when i talk to him i feel safe. i knew my secrets were safe with him and i wish i could say the same for you. notice how nick didn't say a word and was honest when i asked what was going on. nick didn't raise his voice or anything. nick is different. nick was also the only person i had to talk to at the time. can you blame me?

P | i knew it.

y/n | knew what?!

P | you never loved me.

y/n | when did i say that?!

P | you told me you couldn't trust me.

y/n | that doesn't mean i don't love you payton.

P | so look me in the eyes and tell me you love me.

you look at him. you eyes flood with tears. payton looks at you.

P | you don't love me?

y/n | payton-

P | you're telling me after all the nights we've spent together. the obstacles we had to cross to get to this point. all the talks. all the i love you's. i lost my virginity to you. i put all my trust in you and your telling me you don't love me.

y/n | i'm in a hard place right now payton. i just got thrown around like a rag doll by my dad. i'm still in pain. you and nick are fighting. nick almost died and your mad at me. it's too many bad things at once. i just want to cry and cry but i can't. i don't have any tears left. i'm scared. i feel like my dads coming for me payton.

he puts his arms around you. you bury your face in his shoulder.

P | i'm not going anywhere y/n. i'm right here
whenever you need me.

you continue crying. payton rubs your back and cry's with you. he kisses your forehead. you eventually fall asleep in his arms.

do you think you should. stay with payton or wild kick back a better boyfriend?