motel.

you play all your favorite songs. after about 35 minutes chase turns off the music.

C | alright guys. we turn on the next exit and let's go.

it's pretty silent for the next few minutes. riley and chase switch seats. you nick payton and chase jump out of the car hitting the ground so hard. riley takes the car full speed into a mountain and jumps out right before she hits. you run over to riley and give her a hug.

y/n | thank you ry. we'll be back i promise.

R | come back soon.

N | please take care of my mom. go back and stay in touch i beg of you.

R | i will.

N | thank you.

y/n | bye riley.

riley sets up the scene and dials 911. your drop your clothes with riley and change into extras and off into no where you go. nick's an emotional train wreck. you hold his hand as you walk. you walked for miles. since you left riley until dark. you hoped to get somewhere but you have been waking into nowhere for miles. you decide to walk into a field of corn to sleep. you all sit down. it's not comfy. you all use each other as warmth in the cold night.

P | i didn't think anything was worse than that bench in the holding center.

y/n | we just have to power through it. it going to be rocky but it will all turn up.

you fall asleep and wake up when the sun rises. walking down the side of the road. playing verbal games. you've only seen one car since you left. you are on a backroad. you walk for another full day. you are hungry and dehydrated. it's the middle of the night.

y/n | you guys want to stop and sleep somewhere.

P | i'm not spending another night in a cornfield. we just need to find a fucking gas stations or anything.

C | okay chill out payt. there has to be one soon.

N | there look it's a streetlights.

you all start running. when you get to the light you see a gas station. you walk in. there is a teenage boy at the counter. he was on his phone. you could tell he didn't want to be there. you got 4 waters and a few bags of chips. you paid them then kept walking. you ate and drank. you saw a town ahead of you. you made it there and slept in a motel. chase and payton got a bed and you slept with nick. nick was hurting physically and mentally and you could tell. you wrapped your arms around him tight as he buried his face in your chest. his tears soaked your shirt but he fell asleep. you woke up the next day energized and ready to keep going,

y/n | good morning guys.

C | mornin'

you laugh. nick goes to shower. you follow behind him. he takes his shirt off.

y/n | nick.

he jumps since he didn't know you were behind him.

N | yeah?

y/n | are you okay?

N | yeah... i'm fine.

y/n | are you sure.

nick shuts the door behind you and locks it. before you know it your lips are against his. you've kissed before. as close friends i guess. but this was different. it took you back. to the scrunchie in his gearshift. the pictures of you in his car and bedroom. how happy his parents were to see you. his smile in the car when you mentioned the scrunchie. 7-11. pesto and the crew. gas station food. your relationship. you run your fingers through his hair as his body presses against yours. his hands run down your hips.

you found a place... what next?